Honeysuckle Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Honeysuckle Senior Living
Assisted Living Reviews for Honeysuckle Senior Living
July 31, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Questions about Honeysuckle Senior Living
What programs or activities does Honeysuckle Senior Living offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Our Life Enrichment Director offers many activities for residents. From Bingo to sit and be fit to craft projects and live entertainment bookings.
What places are near Honeysuckle Senior Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Walmart in Hayden Idaho is directly next door. Walgreens is across the street.
What transportation services does Honeysuckle Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?
Community van to/from area medical appointments with 24 hour notice.
What safety features or security measures does Honeysuckle Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?
24 hour care. RN on duty 5 days a week and on call 24/7. Residents provided with emergency pendant upon move in and there are emergency pull cords in both the bathroom and living space of each apartment.
How does Honeysuckle Senior Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
There is always someone on duty to bring a portable phone to a resident should they not have their own phone. Families are able to visit with their loved ones via our community i-PAD
If Honeysuckle Senior Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We do accept pets. Small dogs are accepted as long as they come with a shot record and the resident is able to care for/walk dog. We have a monthly pet fee of $50.00 which assists with any possible wear and tear of apartment and allows staff to intervene and assist with pet care occasionally.
What safety features or security measures does Honeysuckle Senior Living provide to protect residents who wander?
We are not a" Memory Care" community/locked ALERT doors.
Costs for Honeysuckle Senior Living
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Honeysuckle Senior Living
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3495/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 45
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 1160
About Honeysuckle Senior Living
With 39 individual apartments, Honeysuckle Senior Living boasts a tight knit community. Many older adults decide to join us at Honeysuckle Senior Living because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. When you need some assistance, you have a support system and team at the ready that knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of assisted living include:
- 24/7 staffing available at all times
- 24/7 Security
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (assistance with dressing, bathing,
- medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with dressing
- Continence care
- Assistance with mobility
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs.
What Makes Us Special
Honeysuckle Senior Living is a charming Assisted Living Community located in Hayden, Idaho, just north of Coeur d’Alene. The area is characterized for its beautiful skiing destinations in the winter, and wonderful lake getaways in the long summer days.Get Costs