Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

Reviews of Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

September 26, 2013

By Roni1

Emeritus invited us to lunch and the food was very good. The place was a really nice. The dining area was really super nice. I liked it a lot. The accommodation was very good. The staff were very nice and they were very accommodating. They have activity program and they do a lot of things. I think this is one of the places that I would recommend if you are ready for an assisted living.

January 27, 2012

By AMYeakey

It has been a pleasure of mine working in healthcare, while going to college for nursing. Working at a few of our local facilities in the area, two being assisted living and the other being a skilled nursing facility, has given me a great understanding of what it takes to provide quality care for our seniors. Coeur d'Alene Homes has not been one of the facilities in my career, but it has been an incredible place to visit. The staff that I have dealt with so far (mainly marketing and front desk) has left me feeling pleased and respected. The facility itself is beautiful and though I have not had the chance to see the entire place, the lobby, dining area and Alzheimer's unit are gorgeous places for the seniors to live their lives and feel comfortable. Negatively, the only thing I can say is that when information on possible admittance for a resident we had at the facility I work at. It took a long time to get a response and we eventually had the resident move to different facility. It is in my opinion however, that if Coeur d'Alene Homes had accepted her, she would have been happy and the future check up visits would have been a pleasure. They are a non-profit from what I found which is an added bonus in 'my' book and you can easily look them up on the web. It has been great having a chance to tour the local facilities in the area. There is no 'one' best place for 'everyone', but Coeur d'Alene Homes has a great facility for 'most'.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Coeur d'Alene