Benton House Of Woodstock

Benton House Of Woodstock (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Benton House Of Woodstock

Assisted Living Reviews for Benton House Of Woodstock

November 29, 2015

I thought Benton House of Woodstock was nice. The only thing that concerned me was that they had multiple price levels for care, and I was afraid that if my parents needed more care, it could get expensive. Other than that, the residents seemed happy, and the staff seemed caring.

March 29, 2015

We liked the setup of Benton House. One, you can kind of go in and make your own little breakfast like they have cereal and all that, or you could sit there in the dining room and have a hot meal. Also, the activities and things they had going on will work with my mother-in-law. They go up to Catanooga for a steamboat ride, to the apple houses up in North Georgia, to the park, and just do things like that. She has a smaller room, but it's got an outside entry with a porch, and she likes it. My husband and two daughters said the food was excellent. They couldn't stop bragging about how good it was, and they are very picky. The staff is very nice. The residents are very friendly, there's a good ladies' group that likes to do things, and I think that is probably the best thing about this place. She is happy here. The only thing is, it's a little steep on the price.

About Benton House Of Woodstock

Benton House Of Woodstock is a senior living provider in Woodstock, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Benton House Of Woodstock for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benton House Of Woodstock