Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center

April 02, 2013

By Auntscaregiver

I put my aunt here after get stroke. It wasn't my feirst choice, but that one was full. It is in a bad neighborhood so I was not comfortable visiting after dark. The place was pretty clean. I noticed that it took a long time for anyone to get back to another lady in the room with my aunt, but they came immediately to my aunt (when I was there). The other lady never had a visitor. I tried to point it out to the boss a couple of times, but she always put me off saying I got to take a phone call, go to a meeting and then never would come back. I was there for lunch most days and they offered me one free. It would have been good probably but it was cold.

Services and Amenities of Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center

Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Rome, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Etowah Landing Care and Rehabilitation Center