Yellow Brick House

Yellow Brick House (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Yellow Brick House

Assisted Living Reviews for Yellow Brick House

August 28, 2014

I visited The Yellow Brick House and it was great. It was similar to the other facility I’ve visited, though this one might have been a little smaller. They did not have independent living, but did they have aging in place. As your needs change, they would upgrade your level of care. It was very nice. We toured the room, the library, the game room, and the chapel. They have people who come in and do exercises with the residents. The facility was too large for my mother. The room was very spacious and the dining room was extremely large, too. They had a nice outside courtyard where residents could sit. They have gardens so you could go outside if you wanted to and just look at the flowers. We accidentally bumped into people and they were very nice. Everybody was very friendly and spoke to us. A few people I saw did seem happy. I can imagine being there as it’s such a pretty place. It was just a very pleasant experience, but I don’t think they had many activities going. I didn’t eat there, but the dining room looks really nice. It seems that it would be a good place to retire. A lot of people lived in the local area, so they are not far from their relatives. It looked like it was well-maintained.

October 25, 2013

By Norris1

I did not like The Yellow Brick House at all. It's a small community, they don't allow scooters, and they were very expensive. The rooms weren't very private and they were small. It looked like almost like a hospital type of room.

July 26, 2011

By Choosingjoy

Small quaint place for assisted living and/or memory care. Personable staff and good care for loved ones.

Costs for Yellow Brick House

• Personal Care Assistants

• Licenses: Personal Care Home
  • State Licenses: PCH001620

About Yellow Brick House

In business since 1988 the Yellow Brick House Senior Living provides an outstanding quality of care for seniors. From the first time you walk in our door you feel at home. Every effort is made to meet the individual needs of residents mentally, physically and spiritually. We offer care for those who may just need a few services to those who require significant assistance due to memory loss. Our staff are experienced in senior care and have ongoing training in the latest trends. For families, our inviting front porch is a great place to spend the afternoon visiting. Monthly family nights as well as special events throughout the year make visiting a pleasurable experience. Please plan see us before you make other commitments, we would enjoy meeting you.

Great staff, good food, attractive environments, excellent activity program in Garden Lane Memory Care and Assisted Living, competitive pricing and stable management makes Yellow Brick House the best place to enjoy aging.

Map of Yellow Brick House