Sunrise at Buckhead

Reviews of Sunrise at Buckhead

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Buckhead

May 14, 2013

By Wendy8

I visited Sunrise at Buckhead. The facility is clean and I think it is $3500 a month. The facility is clean. I give them five stars ranking based on what I saw.

July 24, 2012

By CarrotEater

Indoors, the facility is fairly well kept. Out doors there are some issues of noise pollution as it is very close to a major road. In addition to this, there have been instances of wasp infestations in areas where residents are meant to relax. The staff members are friendly, but some of them seem a little inexperience for the position. Overall, it seems like an adequate community, but there are not doubt better ones out there.

October 24, 2011

By ALison1

Its more on the expensive side but its all worth it. Not only is the building beautiful inside and out. But the staff make you feel so welcomed and are so caring. From helping you with the simplest task like putting on jewelry to doing the hardest thing like changing soil pants.

August 30, 2011

By Carol M.1

This facility is really very beautiful and my aunt loves it here. She has been living here for over 3 months and says that she feels like she has found a group of new friends by getting involved with the activities. I'm able to visit her a lot, her room is very big and decorated in a way that my aunt just loves. Something special that she loves is that there is a dog on the floor that she just adores, and I think things like that are wonderful for the pet lovers in us.

August 13, 2011

By brianna2011

employees were very nice and helpful.every time i asked a question they were very informative. many of the seniors suffered with memory loss. i observed the staff being very patient and friendly with them. they had many activities some residents, watched TV, did some indoor planting and boardgames.

July 12, 2011

By LiefEffulgent

Sunrise was very helpful with my grandmother. They took her in and made her room look just like home for her. They help her out with daily routines and make sure that she gets the medical attention she deserves. On several occasions, she would not want to leave her bed, however, they encouraged her to and to interact with the other residents of Sunrise. She would do so, sometimes begrudgingly. Sunrise encourages the residents to not feel like this is a hospice, but a community where they can meet new people, interact and still have the vitality they had before, and still be independent.

Photos of Sunrise at Buckhead