Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

Reviews of Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

February 16, 2015

By Patricia S.

This is a very clean facility full of competent and caring employees. My mother received wonderful care at Woodbridge while she was there for the last two months for rehabilitation. I would highly recommend it!

February 02, 2015

By Disgusted77

My family member was sent to the facility for rehab therapy. It is dirty, smelly and Full of Incompataint staff. The place is Nasty, the Food Disgusting and overall feel is horrible. Sad to see how people are treated. I have experinced negligence with my family member and know of others who have to. I rate this facility with No Stars i had to put one to be able to post.

January 19, 2015

By Cocogirl

My mother was here for at least 2 months before we moved her. Staff cares but it is dirty, under staff, food terrible, cheap/low quality supplies for patient and smells. This is not the place to leave your love one.

Services and Amenities of Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

About Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center