Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC

Reviews of Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC

August 26, 2014

By Heather Polk

I can not say enough good things about Ramon and Myriam- It's hard to believe my mother has been care for by them almost four years now! I'm am so grateful for the peace and security I have knowing that she is in a safe, loving, clean, and friendly home- they treat us and her as if we are all part of a family.

July 29, 2014

By Eve4

We did find an ALF, one that she is very happy at. It is Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home. They have either five or six residents. It is just a very small place. They just give her absolutely personal attention, which is what she wanted. It is a beautiful little place and very nice people. What we wanted was a place that looked and felt like a home, and that is what this is. You walk into a living room and there is a big dining room and a real comfortable kitchen. The residents have the run of the place. It is like home. It is in a very nice neighborhood. The building is beautiful and her room is just adorable! They all have to go to the table and eat three times a day. I tried their food and it was delicious. Overall, we love this place. I can't think of anything they can improve. They're really great.

June 02, 2014

By anndunn

This is a real home with love and attention to each person. My mom felt love and safety there. Ramon Is the very best.

April 11, 2014

My father is in Ramon Chang Adult Family Care, and we are very happy with it. It is a private home, and they only have six tenants. You do not smell any urine when you walk in there. It is very immaculate and wonderful. It is completely licensed, and he has his physical therapy and everything right there. We are very pleased.

Services and Amenities of Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC

About Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC

Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ramon Chang Adult Family Care Home, LLC