Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility
Services and Amenities of Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- Licenses: Lic 11420
About Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility
Bamboo Villas is an assisted living facility owned and operated by the Sumulong family. We offer a friendly, family-oriented environment where every resident enjoys a wide range of services, amenities and activities.
From the moment you enter our facility, one will be impressed by the thought and effort that went into the design and development of Bamboo Villas. You'll discover rich, traditional furnishings in tasteful colors, flourishing greenery, staff members who stop to chat, and a beckoning tray of pastries, nestled alongside freshly brewed coffee.
Our residents are cared for by a professional and loving staff. All staff members enjoy and love what they do, and it is expressed through the personal attention and care given to each resident. Our family has over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry and we realize that each individual is unique and has their own likes and dislikes. We cater to each individual and accommodate for each of their own individuality.
We provide an exceptional quality of life to our valued residents in a unique senior community that is beautiful and inviting. This includes enticing meals, a full calendar of social activities, stimulating excursions, adaptive exercises, and personal assistance 24 hours a day.
As a Bamboo Villas resident, your monthly rent will include:
- Three home-cooked meals daily (special diets are available)
- Healthy snacks daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly linen and personal laundry service
- All utilities including telephone and cable TV Internet service
- Daily activities and recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and social outings
- Assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, eating, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transfer
- Assistance with the self-administration of medication
- Medication management
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Scheduling for all appointments
- Personal assistance available 24 hours a day
- Dementia Care
- Health/wellness monitoring
- Registered Nurse on staff and on call
- Monthly visits from in-house medical doctor, if requested
- Daily newspaper & monthly magazine subscriptions
- Complimentary notary and fax services
- Fully furnished semi-private rooms with cable TV and DVD
- Blockbuster Online DVD rental membership
- Beauty salon services on-site
- Tray service available, if requested
- Outdoor covered patio for activities and dining
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with a resident garden and fountain
- Fire alarm and automatic sprinkler system
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Non-smoking community
- All staff trained in first aid, CPR and resident care
- Respite Care is available
- Open door policy: any family member can visit & participate in any function at any time of the day
- Coordinates with home health and hospice agencies for the residents’ continuum of care
- Month-to-month rent (no long term leases)
What Makes Us Special
We are just minutes from churches, shopping, restaurants, and many of the areas finest medical service providers and hospitals. In fact we are just a half-mile from St. Joseph’s Hospital!