Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

13810 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626
Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

January 20, 2016

By Joanne118678750

Arbor Terrace of Citrus Park was a very new facility. You feel like you’re in a five-star hotel when you walk in. It is absolutely beautiful, and everything is updated with the latest décor. I did not see a menu, but I went in the dining area of the regular assisted living facility, and I thought that I was on a cruise ship. It was just absolutely beautiful. The rooms were very nice. I visited the dementia section, and they have an area in the back where the patients can go outside that's all fenced in and locked so no one can wander off. They also have their own dining area, which was small but very nice. It was really very impressive, and they were very nice and very accommodating.

December 22, 2015

By Deborah C1

My mom is in Arbor Trace at Citrus Park. It is a very nice, upscale place. It looks more like a hotel than an old folks' home. The food is good. The help is wonderful and well-staffed with a good ratio of caregivers to patients. They have three different levels of care, including memory care and assisted living; Mom goes to memory care. Everything is very clean and nice. The rooms are large; my mom's room is 386 square feet. They do have activities, but I would like it if they had more, different activities. For memory care, they have art, cards, bingo, movie nights, walking, feeding the birds, and gardening. They have a lot of things. They have a very positive atmosphere. The residents seem very happy. I will recommend them.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Photos of Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

• Pool

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL

Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park- AL