American House Stuart Lodge

Reviews of American House Stuart Lodge

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Stuart Lodge

November 19, 2015

By Sherry115284150

The one that I was most impressed with was Stuart Lodge. It was kind of in between slow and homey and large and grandiose. That suited us. That facility was a couple of years old. The rooms were clean and large, much larger than any of the apartments that we visited. The price was absolutely fair. The food was carefully planned. They had a nurse's license that allowed them to do injections, and none of the other places had it. We really liked that, because my father was diabetic. There were 90 patients there. They had a really nice dining schedule, where they could go in between hours like 7:00 to 9:00 in the morning, 5:00 and 7:00 at night. That was nice. They could choose off a menu, which was good. The staff was kind, honest and accommodating. They gave my father-in-law personal attention by talking directly to him, instead of talking to us like he was not there. I really appreciated that. Then, they had a gentlemen's club for some of the more active folks to get together and play pool. They could have a beer, wine, or things like that. They had different kinds of parties and different types of entertainment. They were more on entertaining on the high-ends' side. It was clean, new, and well-kept. The front desk was diligent to see the people sign in. They watched you come in and out, so I appreciated the safety factor. I liked the way that people could go in and out when they were checking out the residents. The door would open and close, instead of waiting for a buzzer for somebody to open the door. Overall, it was a really nice atmosphere. It was everything that we had imagined. The price was good. The people were good. The residents greeted my father-in-law when he was on a tour. It was really well-balanced, pleasant, and peaceful. I liked the location too. It was not way out. There was no traffic or anything like that.

Photos of American House Stuart Lodge

Services and Amenities of American House Stuart Lodge

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About American House Stuart Lodge

Located on the Treasure Coast, Stuart Lodge, managed by American House Senior Living Communities, provided premiere Assisted Living amidst the picturesque surroundings of the town of Stuart. We serve residents in the region surrounding Martin county, including Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie and Hobe sound. We provide high quality health care sercies in an environment of socializatoin and volunteerism that provides connections to the people and pursuits that make life worthwhile.

Map of American House Stuart Lodge