Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg

Reviews of Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg

May 23, 2014

By gorays6960

I'll keep it simple and sweet. We are happy with the facility we chose for our friend She certainly needed a facility - and it is close to Downtown St. Pete (where we live) and easy for us to visit. The staff is quite nice. The facility was a former nursing home apparently and they did a nice job to update it. It seems the food is quite nice also and we are happy with how she is treated and respected. The communication is easy and that means a lot to us

May 07, 2013

By Donmapoping

I am happy with the facility so far in regard to care for my friend In her 60s. We trust the facility and the staff are pretty nice to us when we visit. It was hard to make a move to assisted living but we are happy we chose this facility.

November 15, 2012

By tiramisu094

Moved our father into the facility last week. Absolutely impressed with the quality of care and the fact that they know what they are doing. Have never seen such respectful staff. Admission process was very quick and was without an hiccups.

August 27, 2012

By pierre

Moved our family member from out of state. Admissions department came to assess (highly educated staff) Excellent decision. Staff is very friendly, and the visiting physician was highly professional and made us feel very comfortable. Getting a physician in the other facility my dad hadn't happened until he was in the hospital. Overall nice facility, near the airport, and clean.

July 05, 2012

By sunshinesandsmiles

In our opinion, staff and genuine care givers is the most important thing when picking a facility. Every person in the staff, including the Director, who is extremely exceptional and educated, seem genuinely concerned for the well being of the residents. We decided to place our friend there and after having lived in two other facilities, he has been extremely happy and engaged. We chose a shared room for him, and the rooms are very large. Having two floors is nice so we can finally be in peace knowing he can stay in one place. Overall: Great facility and very nice staff.

Memory Care Reviews for Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL11970

• Get Costs

About Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg

Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg is an assisted living and memory care community centrally located in St. Petersburg, Florida, near shopping plazas, bus lines, main highways, restaurants and hospitals. We are located on the corner of 54th Avenue and US Route 19, near Interstate 275.

When you first visit Noble Senior living at St. Petersburg, you’ll notice large common areas, including our beautiful outdoor gazebo. There are many places gather with friends and family to share experiences, or just relax and read a book. Our warm and friendly staff is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as a helping hand when you need it.

Assisted Living

At St. Petersburg, our focus is supporting our residents’ independence and overall wellness.

The care that each resident receives at St. Petersburg is unique to his or her needs. Each resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene, are assessed upon move-in and regularly throughout their stay. We work with the resident, family members, and health practitioners to create the right plan of care for each person.

Care-related services include, but are not limited to:

• Care staff, including a licensed nurse, at facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    • Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
    • Medication assistance and administration
    • Mobility assistance
    • Continence maintenance
    • On-site visits from the medical physician and/or nurse practitioner, dentist, podiatrist, home health, physical therapist, and others.

Memory Care Neighborhood

Our memory care neighborhood is on the second level of our community, and was designed specifically for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another memory impairment. Specialized care may range from cueing to requiring a secured setting to prevent elopement.

Starting with the same care and services as assisted living, our memory care program builds on each resident’s current abilities. We incorporate daily structure, fitness, and physical and occupational therapy to help complete a daily routine and maintain functional abilities as long as possible.

Our primary goal is safety for all residents. Consistent staffing helps residents feel comfortable and confident during their care. Through our dementia-specific trained employees, we are able to deliver quality care to our memory care neighborhoods.

At St. Petersburg, we use activities to help reduce agitation, improve mood, and encourage social interaction. Popular activities include morning coffee and news, listening to music, spiritual programs, ice cream socials, and puzzles. One-on-one sensory activities may also be used to help residents relax and sleep at night.

The Noble Life Enrichment program boasts many activities and local outings that give our residents a purpose every day. We incorporate daily spiritual, social, physical, and intellectual activities to give each of our residents a fulfilling day

Map of Noble Senior Living at St. Petersburg