The Pointe

The Pointe (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for The Pointe

October 28, 2015

We choose it because there aren't too many people there. They have only about 60 to 75 residents. It is fully remodeled, and easy for my father to get around. I meet some of the residents, and they seem very happy. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The neighborhood is very good. It has a lot of new businesses going around. It is straight across the street is the VA center. The neighborhood is very nice. The food is very good. The place is very clean, very roomy, and updated. We look at some of the activities. They have outings to the baseball games. They have crafts activities. They have transportation to the mall and various stores.

October 25, 2014

I went for a visit, and it's a very nice facility. Everything is nice, but it's also on a busy street. I would recommend this facility if they are OK with a place that is on a busy street.

February 26, 2014

It is right across the street from a hospital. Very small facility, convenient to the hospital and to the new Wal-Mart. It was good. The staff is very good. The women waitresses were good and there was a young lady there at the desk that is superb. She couldn’t be better. The rooms were small. I would think it would be more appropriate for one person. We have two and we need a 2-bedroom apartment and it’s just a little too small for us. It’s a very good thing but it’s just not what we need.

October 28, 2013

By John72737750

The layout of the place was nice. They have a nice dining room and a nice enclosed patio area. The staff was good. They were forthcoming though. When I told them why I didn't pick them, that their rooms looked like hotel rooms, they agreed. They did say that it was the most common complaints they have. I also met with the head chef. He was more than happy to drag us into the kitchen and show us anything we want.

Questions about The Pointe

Is The Pointe affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

located directly across from VA Hospital

Costs for The Pointe

Photos of The Pointe

Services and Amenities of The Pointe

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: AL8057

About The Pointe

The Pointe provides boutique style living in a convenient location. We are located directly across from the VA Medical Center, 1 mile from the beach, and in close proximity to fantastic shopping and restaurants. We offer delicious gourmet food and have many special dining events. We have weekly happy hour with live entertainment, activities, games, and exercise classes. We have many activities and clubs on-site and have a large Veteran population at our community. All rooms are studios with laminate flooring, ceiling fans with light kits, large bay windows, emergency pull cords, and zero entry showers. Pricing includes 3 daily meals, transportation, basic cable and wifi in the rooms.

Memory care rooms are private rooms with a connecting shared same-sex bathroom.

• Tea Talks
  • Walking Club
  • Hair Salon
  • Be Fit Exercise Classes
  • Library
  • Resident and Guest Parking
  • Town Hall Meetings

At The Pointe we foster of sense of independence while ensuring a loving homelike environment. We believe in engaging the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.

Map of The Pointe