Cassie's Castle I

Services and Amenities of Cassie's Castle I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Cassie's Castle I

The dedicated health professionals offer the assistance they need while respecting their independence. Residents are seen by the facility Physicians at least once monthly, while they receive home health services where needed, transportation is provided by Administration.

We the staff of Cassie's Castle Assisted Living Facilities provide exceptional care for our Residents on a 24 hour basics. We have a passion for our Residents and so we go the extra mile in making sure they are given healthy meals three (3) times a day, a happy environment and comfortable settings. Our Staff catered definitely to Our Resident's need and make sure they are their first priority as this is their home away from home.

Cassie's Castle , Cassie's Castle II and Cassie's Castle III Assisted Living facility are licensed Care Providers with the State of Florida.

Map of Cassie's Castle I