Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Reviews of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

December 15, 2014

By KerrRN

My grandmother is in this facility. Jane LPN beyond rude. The attitude that was presented to my mother and I when visiting was unacceptable. If this represents the type of nursing delivered to the residents then I would not recommend this facility to anyone. Nurses like this should be reported and license revoked. Very disappointed.

February 28, 2012

By Huff282

My father was an Alzheimer's patient at this facility recently and overall, I feel the experience was relatively good. My father could not speak or walk so he was totally dependent on the staff, including myself and my mother when we would visit several times a week. The facility appeared to be clean and the staff was pleasant. They would have scheduled daily activities for the patients if they chose to participate, and family lunches on special occasions, which I thought was nice. However, there were a few issues that were concerning such as the staff not seeming to care so much about the patient's daily food consumption and some of my father's clothing went missing even though his name was written in all of his clothes. In addition, there were days where my dad would have quite a few bruises on his legs from them moving him in and out of bed. All in all, I feel the facility did a pretty decent job of caring for their patients.

Services and Amenities of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

About Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center is a senior living provider in Port Saint Lucie, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center