Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

November 22, 2014

By Diane96288150

Five Star Premier was like a cruise ship. It was hotel type, and it was beautiful. The dining room was nice. They had people waited on you like in a cafeteria type. You had a full menu. They have tons of activities. They had a swimming pool, and they had classes like yoga classes.

November 01, 2014

Five Star Premier Residences was very upscale. It is actually the one my father likes the best. It is two blocks from my father's house. It is like being in a resort kind of because it's a high rise. You don't have to go outside really for anything. However, the apartments were very nice. As a matter of fact, it is 100% full right now. For activities, they have piano-player, entertainment, and cocktail hours. They have an arts and crafts room. They have a room there where speakers come and talk. It is very nice. The staff's work attitude is fine as far as I can tell. However, the staff at the restaurant wasn't as forthcoming as the ones in the other facility. They didn't really cater as much.

June 30, 2014

By Pam27

I think Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach is very closed-in. When I came to Florida, I said "that is where I want to go when I get old," until I saw the inside. When you walk into the lobby, it's like a hotel; it's not anything nice, the facility. It seems that all the walls are closed in. Their ceilings are so low, it feels like you're squeezed in. They have a dining room on the top floor that the residents can't use, and it's gorgeous. I said, "My mother would love this," but no; it's for people who are visiting, to pay to go upstairs with the person who lived there. People there are all dead-like; they're sitting on wheelchairs, bending, sloped over, and getting ready for their dinner or lunch, and they're all wheel chaired, just lined up. There's this woman who says hi to this one and that one, but they hardly even answer her. The dining room is disgusting compared with the one upstairs that they're not allowed to use. They can't even stay there, I do'nt understand it. There's no activities going on there. I saw no people that were actually walking around. I only saw one woman walking back and forth in one room, and that was all she could do, walk back and forth. Even their media room does not even have a chair. The offices, on the other hand, were decorated, and absolutely gorgeous. The staff that showed me around, I believe that was Brenda, she was on me, and on me. When she showed me the room that was available, it wasn't anything that I wanted; it was disgustingly dirty, and she kept asking me for a thousand dollars right away. She must have asked me ten times for the money. I was totally disappointed.

April 29, 2014

I did visit Five Star Residences of Pompano Beach. This facility is a little older than some of the others, but they kept it up beautifully. It's secured, and they have every kind of activity one could possibly want; a beautiful library, and dining room. They have a dancing hall. It's a very nice place. The staff are very much accommodating. Everybody is smiling and very helpful.

October 09, 2013

By caring4747

Five Star Premier Residences was the first place I looked at. I like this facility. I think it was a little smaller than the other places. Their rooms were smaller as well. However, it didn't have as much as of an institutional look to it as some others did. Everybody there was very nice. The people who live there appeared to be happy. I would recommend this place.

March 28, 2013

By caring5032

5 Star Premier Residences was basically a converted hotel. Their rooms were like hotel rooms. It was very convenient for residents to go to the dining rooms. It was a very nice facility. The neighborhood was very nice and high end. However, my mom didn't even want to consider the place because of hurricanes. It was literally on the beach and a half block from it. They get a lot of hurricanes so if they had one, they would have to evacuate people. It's hard for old people to be evacuated.

June 17, 2011

I have visited Classic Residence two times, and talked with a representative several times about the possibility of moving my mother to this facility. Everyone I have come in contact with is very pleasant and professional. I have heard many nice compliments about it, and would like my mother to move there as soon as she has the opportunity.

Independent Living Reviews for Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

March 27, 2014

By Lawerence

Five Star Premier is a large building. Across the street is where the beach is, and it's nice that it's not on the beach. I thought it was a very clean, very highly polished, and attractive place. The price wasn't that bad. The rooms and the apartment were pretty good. It's one large building. You can eat either in your apartment or the restaurant. Everything was on the same floor except the gymnasium and fitness rooms. They were on the inter-coastal waterway at the back of the building, but it didn't seem like they had anything going on to utilize that space.

March 27, 2014

By Jaime3

Another one that I visited was Premier Residences, and it was very nice. I also liked that one. The facility was very good, and I could tell that the people were very happy there. However, I was not that enthusiastic about the beach because I can no longer be exposed to the sun. I saw their schedule of activities. They had card games. They brought them to shopping malls and casinos.

March 18, 2014

We are moving to Five Star. The staff is wonderful, we had a nice experience with Linda Barton, who was the sales rep on site. It was exactly what we wanted it to be, near the water.

September 11, 2013

By Barbara64154050

I visited Premier and I love it, but it's just too expensive for me to go there. It's the most perfect place. It has every single thing imaginable plus it was right on the ocean and it had a beautiful view. You could just walk through the waters.

February 13, 2013

By ACaringPerson

I've known about this beautiful community for years, they offer breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and have the largest apartments at very competitive rates...but what I find most appealing is the attentive and caring staff that serve my friends living there. They tell me that the red carpet is always rolled out for them and that the staff intimately cares about everyone. I also like the size of the community-so many we looked at in this area are so big and confusing with transient residents and staff. It's amazing that the staff here is so consistent and has a longevity unheard of in a retirement community. We looked at just about every community nearby and no one compares to the friendliness, warmth and comfort that Premier Residences offers. The views are incredible, but they are nothing compared with everything else this seaside community offers. One day, before I may realize, I plan to make this community my home.

January 25, 2013

By happydtr/happymom

As an ex-nurse I knew alot what to look for in terms of the healthcare quality of a community and all the things I felt were important for a parent needing to age in place were there. As just a daughter of a parent, I was very impressed with the quality of the staff and services at Five Star. My mom has been an independent resident for a while now and I am no longer surprised when staff goes beyond what you would expect. Going beyond seems to be the norm here. A wonderful place, highly recommended! Their service is true to their name!

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Watch the boats go by at Premier Residences of Pompano Beach, where residents enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. With just steps to the beach in the front and ocean access boat slips in our back yard, you'll find why our residents expect more visitors! Come and enjoy our nightly Happy Hour featuring live entertainment 4 nights a week. Or sink your teeth into our savory dining choices prepared for a healthy lifestyle by our Executive Chef with over 8 entree choices every evening. Meet your neighbors at Tai Chi or in our heated pool for water aerobics. Learn how to preserve your health in our Wellness Workshops, share your ideas in our book reviews or take in an afternoon card game with friends. With so much to see and so much to do, you'll wish you had made the move to Premier Residences of Pompano Beach even sooner, just ask our residents!

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach