Coventry Assisted Living Plant City, FL

Reviews of Coventry Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Coventry Assisted Living

September 11, 2014

By ThankfulNiece

My aunt has been a resident at Coventry since 2010. She moved in when her Alzheimer's symptoms progressed to the point that it was no longer safe for her to live at home. She was initially ambulatory and quite feisty and independent. Now she has been under Hospice care for many months and is bedridden and non-responsive most of the time. Coventry has met all of her needs at every step along the way. They have kept her safe from herself when her resistance put her at risk, they have provided fun and entertainment when she was able to enjoy it, they have made sure that holidays and birthdays can still be celebrated with family in a big way, they have kept her and her environment clean, made sure that she takes all of her medications and receives any necessary medical treatments, they have done her hair and nails to keep her feeling pretty, and they have become a part of our family.

August 03, 2014

By SteveDiana

This is a great facility. The owners are very hands on and involved with the day to day care. The staff is very caring and attentive we feel towards our momma. We feel very assured that her best interests are put forth everyday in the care and decisions made for her at this facility. We drop in on various days and times during the week and always feel welcome and find that everything is well. We would highly recommend Coventry to being close to having your loved one at home, but yet in an assisted living environment.

July 30, 2014

By smthompson

WE LOVE THIS FACILITY SO MUCH ,THE CARE OUR MOM RECIEVE IS AWESOME.THE WORKERS THERE ARE AMAZING THEY MAKE SURE MY MOMS IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF EVERYDAY. I CALL EVERY MORNING,MID-DAY, AN EVENING.I GO SEE HER EVERYDAY. HER HEALTH LEVEL HAS IMPROVED SO MUCH BY BEING AT COVENTRY, THAT IT MAKES MY LIFE MORE AT EASE. WHEN MAMMA IS HAPPY EVERYBODY IN THE FAMILY IS HAPPY !!!!!!!!

July 29, 2014

By Deborah31

Conventry is a very homelike, loving facility. The staff was extremely caring and treated the residents with respect. They attempted to meet the wishes of the residents and the family of the residents. I have eaten there a few times. There food was homelike as well. From time to time, the residents play group bingo. They also have TV and movies. Occasionally, they have people who come by to provide entertainment and sing for the residents.

July 22, 2014

By Tina26

The staff is extraordinary and cares very much about the residents in the community. The people working there make my mom feel very special. She tells me all the time that they really have good food. The residents play bingo most of the time. They also have folks that come by every week to sing. My brother actually played guitar for them once. My mom has been living in Coventry since the end of March this year. If anyone needs to be in an assisted living facility, this is the best place to be.

June 02, 2014

By Janice40

I was driving around and found Coventry. I like the home-like environment there. The staff was very nice and caring. They did a good job in taking care of my dad and the all the residents. The residents were busy with bingo and puzzles. My dad used to play them. I had eaten there a couple of times and it was very good

June 02, 2014

By Mike47

The staff was very caring and loving toward my mother. They gave her wonderful service. They're extremely attentive to all her needs. When my mom was pretty mobile, they would take her to her hair appointments and field trips. Overall, we were pleased with the homey atmosphere that was provided and the services that they rendered.

Costs for Coventry Assisted Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 75
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Coventry Assisted Living

Happiness and well-being require a comfortable living area as well as loving care where help is necessary. They can, however, also be furnished and designed with personal style - with your own furniture, decoration and memories. Of course, all rooms have a television and phone connection.

Whether meals, cultural activities or nursing, our residents get exactly the care they want and need. This is what Coventry Adult Care stands for with our trustworthy and professional staff.

Services for all residents of our facility

Personal Assistance provided:
  • Three Meals with snacks
  • Bathing, hair & skin care
  • Walk-in shower and soaking tub is also available.
  • Manicure and pedicures
  • Medications
  • Housekeeping, laundry, linens
  • Ambulatory needs
  • Other activities of daily living are standard amenities.

Map of Coventry Assisted Living