Community Convalescent Center

Reviews of Community Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Community Convalescent Center

January 27, 2014

By caring38966150

Community Care is near to my home and the facility that I really wanted had a year and a half wait list. It’s a nice facility and most of the people who work there are very caring and sincere about their work. But like any place else, some of the people are not there to help their clients but they’re just there so they can have a job. It’s a great place for people who are ambulatory and can do things for themselves. There are no private rooms and the closets are too small. The activities could be better and could have more variety. They have Bingo on a daily basis and church activities. I am happy there.

March 01, 2012

By tina s69

Please do not put anyone you care about here My father was there one day very ran down and old and staff is not attentive

Services and Amenities of Community Convalescent Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Community Convalescent Center

Community Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Plant City, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Community Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Community Convalescent Center