Community Convalescent Center

Reviews of Community Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Community Convalescent Center

September 02, 2016

By Someonewhocare

This place should be shut down.............the worst place to go if you care for your loved ones,,,,,,,,,,,,,,place stinks, management has some problems that staff tries to deal with, but to tell family members about their problems is not my interest. The state needs to investigate this place for cleanliness, and other issues. Will never allow any of my family ever go there, the hospital sent my mom there cause MEDICARE pays for it, it is below a 1 star facility for sure

January 29, 2014

By Diana26

The facility is clean, well maintained and it doesn't smell. The administrative staff are good listeners and they're attentive to my concerns. Most of the care had been excellent. There are a few CNA's who are a little rough but when I addressed those issues with the nursing staff, I have been told they'd be addressed. They had come to change my mother's diaper and they'd leave her uncovered with the diaper off, with the curtain open and the door open. I just felt that was a little bit insensitive, but I've spoken to the nursing director who said that she will address that. In general, most of the care at Community Care Center was very good and very compassionate.

January 27, 2014

By caring38966150

Community Care is near to my home and the facility that I really wanted had a year and a half wait list. It’s a nice facility and most of the people who work there are very caring and sincere about their work. But like any place else, some of the people are not there to help their clients but they’re just there so they can have a job. It’s a great place for people who are ambulatory and can do things for themselves. There are no private rooms and the closets are too small. The activities could be better and could have more variety. They have Bingo on a daily basis and church activities. I am happy there.

March 01, 2012

By tina s69

Please do not put anyone you care about here My father was there one day very ran down and old and staff is not attentive

Services and Amenities of Community Convalescent Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Community Convalescent Center

Community Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Plant City, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Community Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Community Convalescent Center