The Oaks at Waterman Village

The Oaks at Waterman Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Oaks at Waterman Village

Independent Living Reviews for The Oaks at Waterman Village

June 18, 2014

I have friends that live in Waterman Village, and they all like it. Everybody is satisfied and comfortable. I checked out the manors, the duplex houses, and the independent living, and I think they are wonderful. I tried the food, and it is wonderful. The staff is fine and good. They have all kinds of activities, and they are good. They have buses that will take you out to different places. I like it because I want independent living, and you have your own separate manor or a duplex, which I is an attached house, and you don't live in a high rise. Their location is near where I live now. It is in the same city, and it is close by. The whole place is good, but there's a waiting list to be in there.

About The Oaks at Waterman Village

The Oaks at Waterman Village is a senior living provider in Mount Dora, Florida that offers residents Independent Living. Contact The Oaks at Waterman Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Oaks at Waterman Village