Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

Reviews of Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

April 24, 2015

By AmyJH

I have my Father living at Magnolia Manor as well as my Mother. They moved here from Michigan, so that in itself is an adjustment! The staff connected with both folks immediately and found something in common with them to make them feel loved and not like a number. The facility is very clean, smells good, has 2 dogs that live there onsite and the residents love them! They go out once a week to a restaurant, or shopping and have a beautiful bus that is wheelchair accessible! The rooms are spacious - yes a bit small in general, but you really don't need much room. Many residents are only in their rooms to nap during the afternoon period then at bedtime. M any of them socialize. They have activities to go to everyday if they wish. The staff are very loyal and have been there awhile also. I highly recommend you give this place a try!

February 26, 2015

By Eloy

I visited Magnolia Manor because of its location. It is near my house. The staff is very good. The maintenance is all very good. They also have good programs. They go out once a week to a place, and they had in entertainment the afternoon when we were there. They got different things like stories, bingo, and things like that. The room is a good size. They are average rooms. Overall, it is very good, clean, and friendly.

November 23, 2013

I went and visited Magnolia Manor and it was very clean and wonderful place. The staff was very friendly, helpful, inter-active with the patients. The rooms were very nice, bright and sunny. They had a refrigerator, sink and carpet in the room. They also had a nice patio. They had a large bathroom with walk in showers. They had a calendar of activities. They take them out to shopping and dining. They were close to the hospital and shops. The decor outside was very friendly and bright. What I liked best about Magnolia Manor was it was not depressing. The decor was uplifting. It was a place that I would feel good going.

November 16, 2013

By Anne26

Magnolia Manor is a smaller assisted living facility. Their rooms are very small. It also has fewer activities and not much amenities. They do have an area outside for their residents. They also allow pets.

Costs for Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

Photos of Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: # AL12096
  • State Licenses: Florida License

• Get Costs

About Magnolia Manor Assisted Living

Magnolia Manor Assisted Living is a family-owned and operated assisted living facility in Tampa Bay, Florida. The facility opened in 2011 and has 53 beds for residents in either private rooms with kitchenettes or semi-private rooms. Magnolia Manor offers onsite medical care or transportation to the resident's own doctor, assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, assistance with ambulation or transfers, medication supervision, and nursing supervision. It also provides many social opportunities such as weekly Happy Hours with live entertainment, seasonal parties, and trips to the supermarket. Residents can enjoy three freshly prepared meals and two snacks daily.

Map of Magnolia Manor Assisted Living