Spring Hills Lake Mary

Reviews of Spring Hills Lake Mary

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Hills Lake Mary

January 01, 2017

By Susan155410

They didn't seem to take care of the residents’ hygiene at Spring Hills Lake Mary. They need to improve on that and the size of the really small apartments. They did not have transportation to doctors' appointments.

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared this with the local team because our goal is always provide the highest quality care and services. If you wish to discuss this further, please call our concern line at 1 (888) 205-8401.

January 27, 2016

By Leni P

My Mother has been living there since August and we are both so pleased with the caring staff and the warm and welcoming environment. The activity directory never fails to include my Mom and always has interesting things for the residents to see and do. The food is excellent and the nursing staff is wonderful and caring.

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate the time you took to leave one.

August 07, 2015

By GGB

When my brother & I visited assisted care facilities in the Seminole Co, our immediate goal was to be greeted at the front entrance & to leave with a feeling of friendliness, security & compassion for our mom. Spring Hills exceeds our expectations. The staff works as a team to meet mom's care needs and to provide a positive social environment which includes a variety of activities. Her favorite includes morning exercise & musical programs. The talent of a wonderful chef creates attractive & popular menu items which mom may select for each meal. It is indeed a special event when families are invited to celebrate a holiday with the residents & staff. For the past three years SPRING HILLS is truly a home for our mom.

Thank you for calling us home. We always aspired to exceed expectations and we are happy you are part of our family. We truly appreciate your positive review.

July 23, 2015

By ahyev1

Spring Hills is a caring and accommodating community. My grandma has lived here for 4years. She speaks mainly Spanish, and staff here has gone out of their way to learn a little bit of the language to be able to communicate with her. The family atmosphere in the building is one of their greatest aspects. Thank you Spring Hills for all that you guys do to care for not only my abuela but for others as well.

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

February 26, 2015

By Pam102906650

Spring Hills Lake Mary was a lot more expensive. It was a little bit smaller than the one that I put my father in, but it was just as nice. The staff during the tour was very nice. I didn't try the food, but the dining area was beautiful. What impressed me was the cleanliness, and it was beautifully decorated.

Dear Pam, Thank you for your positive feedback. We thrive on our reviews to keep up our high standards of care and services. At Spring Hills Senior Communities, we pride ourselves on our teams who are Dedicated with a Commitment to Quality. We strive to exceed expectations with cutting edge technology and innovative programs. We are a leader in the industry and in the communities we serve. If you have further questions on the cost of living at one of our Spring Hills Senior communities, please feel free to reach back out to the Executive Director of the community or to me directly at 732-582-0400.

November 05, 2014

By Dawn17

Mom was at Spring Hills, and it was excellent. It was a lot more money, but I like the people so it was the right move for her. They had more activities. If there was a holiday going on, the whole place was totally decorated for the holiday. I would highly recommend them.

Dear Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it pushes us to continue to meet and exceed your expectations!

September 23, 2014

By Jill16

I didn’t pick this for my parents because I thought it was too small, but the facility is very nice. The staff were wonderful. My best friend's grandmother resides there and it came highly recommended. I haven’t tried eating there, but their dining area looked like a restaurant and it's very nice.

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your time to give us feedback.

August 27, 2014

By Lynn31

The people at Spring Hills were very nice. The rooms seemed a little cramped, but they were cozy. They don't have as many residents as the other place we saw; they don't have as large a common area. The dining area was big enough. The staff was helpful.

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

July 11, 2014

By gardendiva

Spring Hills at Lake Mary does a fantastic job at every service that they provide but we are most impressed with the staff. Every employee from housekeeping & maintenance, to recreation, to dining room, nursing & medical to the administration, treat my father as if he were a member of their own family. He truly loves every staff member and is deeply moved by their kindness, respect, and dignity in their daily interaction with him. He is very happy living there and loves the food and recreational activities and entertainment. And, their price was very competitive with similar facilities who offered less in the choice of menu items and actual living space. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your positive review. We aspire to exceed your expectations and truly appreciate your detailed feedback.

May 10, 2014

By jim upper

Spring Hills was a little crowded in the areas I was looking. There is a little more congestion, and it was not big and open. However, the rooms were fine, and the dining facility looked adequate.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

September 21, 2013

By flore

I visited this facility when looking for a place for my Dad to stay while we were away. It is a beautiful place and the staff is very welcoming. The residents seemed happy and they were engaged in activities. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished for those seeking a temporary stay.

June 18, 2013

By Lisa DeVore

The staff really take the time to get to know my dad. And they really seem to love working there. They have several activities daily and the variety of activities is great too. And I like that they also have a nice Memory Care side to the facility (which I also visited) that Dad can transition to eventually. They have some nice outdoor areas and a baby grand piano which Dad enjoys playing. ANd I like that they have two shifts for dining, lunch and dinner. And that breakfast is open eating from 7:30-9:30 and not so structured.

Thank you for your detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

April 30, 2013

By caring5966

Spring Hills was actually my first choice, but my parents' furniture won't fit in their apartment. If it weren't for that, I would have moved them in there.

March 15, 2013

Spring Hills was very nice. But it was very much an assisted living. The girl that I talked to was very nice. I only did one tour of the facility. It was a smaller community and it was for people who really need a lot of help. They also have memory care unit there. I didn't get to meet any of the staff there. But it was very nice.

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

September 24, 2012

By kendra1030

although i do not have personal history being in an assisted living facitiliy, i found this one to be quite pleasurable. it reminded me of being on a vacation and staying somewhere a little nicer than home. the main entryway/ lobby was beautifully decorated and gave a great sense of comfortability and class. i am happy to have visited a friend who is staying here.i felt quite at ease. the staff was extremely friendly and was someone was always nearby. i liked that there was always care and help nearby. The parking spaces were scarce, but that could have just been because it was a weekend and could have had many visitors.

Thank you for your postive feedback. We apprectiate the time you took to leave this review.

May 08, 2012

By Keysey

The staff at Spring Hills is excellent. I met with Lisa back in November because my dad will be moving from Oklahoma to Florida soon and I wanted to know what kinds of facilities were available in my area and take tours. She was polite, attentive, full of detail, and willing to answer any question I had. I was given a full tour of the facility and told of the renovations that were upcoming. She calls, emails, and has even visited my home since that day to check on the status of my dad and see if I have any questions. She knows his name, his condition, and always asks if there is anything I need her to assist me with. I have not spent a dime at the facility but if I have to place my dad in assisted living, he will definitely be going there. I highly recommend taking a tour and getting to know the staff there. The facility features assisted living and has a small memory care unit. The memory care unit is pretty small and there are better ones in my area. If I need that service I will use another facility. I wish I could get Lisa to go with me to whatever facility I may choose. You just don't get personal service like that anymore.

Thank you for the time you took to leave this review. We appreciate your kind words and your detailed feedback.

January 05, 2012

By Happydaughter

My Mom has been in Spring Cottage, the memory care unit for 5 years. I cannot say enough about how happy I am, and more importantly, how happy she has been since the first week she was there. When she could speak more, she would tell me every visit how nice the people were and how she would like to live there. She smiles and laughs. She enjoys the activities. They always treat the residents with respect, dignity and genuine care. Even housekeeping knows her name and talks with her. The facility is always clean as are the residents. They have numerous celebrations for family and residents. I feel profoundly blessed to have Mom in Spring Hills.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave this review.

Costs for Spring Hills Lake Mary

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Pets: Yes

About Spring Hills Lake Mary

Lake Mary is a retirement community located 18 miles north of Orlando, Florida. The city is one of the fastest growing in Central Florida and is known for its quality education system, low crime rate, and beautiful parks. Signature Touches is the essence of Lake Mary's approach to senior living. Its services are dedicated to caring for residents while focusing on their unique needs and desires. This allows Lake Mary to design services that enhance senior resident's quality of life, respect their time-honored passions, and engage them in new experiences.

Map of Spring Hills Lake Mary