Regents Park of Jacksonville

Reviews of Regents Park of Jacksonville

Nursing Home Reviews for Regents Park of Jacksonville

July 29, 2016

By AHonest

My father was in this facility for 6 months and 6 months too long. We were finally able to get him moved but not before he got sick and contracted MRSA! This place is a joke. There is no skilled nursing or doctors. They had one doctor and you could not understand anything that he said in English. We had to be there constantly to monitor them to make sure they were doing the bare necessities like baths, pain medication, cleaning the room which we did most of the time ourselves. He would lay in filthy sheets until we insisted that they change them. This is why he was there because as a family we could not be there 24/7. My father fell 3 times in less than 2 weeks, they would leave the Styrofoam cups on the tables after bringing the meds and because of his poor coordination and weakness they would get spilled all the time and not cleaned up. The staff were rude, if you asked for them to do what was their job you got attitudes and most times they did not do it. The CNA's were the only ones with any compassion. If you called and left messages they would not return your calls. Only after threatening to report them did they even attempt at being nice or caring. This is not a 5 star facility.

April 07, 2016

By AnnLK

Staff is caring but not enough staff to patient ratio. Did not see "skilled nursing" in this facility. My father was only there 5 days and they took his vitals once. Even then they did not have a regular blood pressure cuff and stethoscope but a machine you can buy in CVS. They took over an hour to locate a urinal. My mom brought towels and washcloths from home as none were in the room and none were brought until 2 days later. They would not assist us with getting my father out of bed to use the facilities. PT and OT staff were good but we finally decided he could get this at home and we could care for him better than what we were seeing.

November 22, 2013

By Lowana

Regents Park of Jacksonville was an upscale nursing home, it was like a country club. The nursing staff were great and the physical therapy department was up to date. The residents could do little chores like cooking. And during Christmas and holidays, they did something special. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

November 14, 2011

By LadyJagFan

I am very disappointed with this facility. I find the care of my loved one to be substandard and management that doesnt care about your complaints. They hold care plan meetings and you discuss problems you have and nothing ever gets done. The food is nothing short of disgusting. They dress the dining room with stained napkins and tablecloths. The toliets leak, the cable does not work correctly, mold on vents, etc. They dont change patients underwear to frequently as I have found none in my loved ones laundry for a couple of weeks other than the ones I found on them and changed myself because they were dirty. The staff turns down the thermostat in patient rooms to suit the temperature for their own comfort and not the patients. When I asked for the number to the corporate office they refused to give it to me. My loved one had a gold chain and cross stolen right off her neck. I have seen patients in the dining room waiting on their meals for a half hour after everyone else was served. Maintenance is completely useless. I caught the head honcho getting my loved one to sign a paper saying they did not want the flu shot. I have a POA for them and they are not competent enough to even know what a flu shot is. My advice to anyone considering putting a loved one in this facility is to "look elsewhere". the management of this facility does not care to change a thing or make anything any better or address any of your concerns and or complaints.

Services and Amenities of Regents Park of Jacksonville

About Regents Park of Jacksonville

Regents Park of Jacksonville is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regents Park of Jacksonville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regents Park of Jacksonville