Regents Park of Jacksonville

Reviews of Regents Park of Jacksonville

Nursing Home Reviews for Regents Park of Jacksonville

November 14, 2011

By LadyJagFan

I am very disappointed with this facility. I find the care of my loved one to be substandard and management that doesnt care about your complaints. They hold care plan meetings and you discuss problems you have and nothing ever gets done. The food is nothing short of disgusting. They dress the dining room with stained napkins and tablecloths. The toliets leak, the cable does not work correctly, mold on vents, etc. They dont change patients underwear to frequently as I have found none in my loved ones laundry for a couple of weeks other than the ones I found on them and changed myself because they were dirty. The staff turns down the thermostat in patient rooms to suit the temperature for their own comfort and not the patients. When I asked for the number to the corporate office they refused to give it to me. My loved one had a gold chain and cross stolen right off her neck. I have seen patients in the dining room waiting on their meals for a half hour after everyone else was served. Maintenance is completely useless. I caught the head honcho getting my loved one to sign a paper saying they did not want the flu shot. I have a POA for them and they are not competent enough to even know what a flu shot is. My advice to anyone considering putting a loved one in this facility is to "look elsewhere". the management of this facility does not care to change a thing or make anything any better or address any of your concerns and or complaints.

About Regents Park of Jacksonville

Regents Park of Jacksonville is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regents Park of Jacksonville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regents Park of Jacksonville