Heartland Health Care Center

Heartland Health Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center

January 17, 2014

After the car wrecked my friend broke his ankle and he had his rehab in Hearthland Rehab Center (Heartland Health Care Center). The staff and the rehabilitation services had been very good. The food had been very good and he enjoyed it. The rooms were small and a little crowded for two patients. I would like to see it a little larger. Other than that, I had no complaints at all.

August 12, 2009

By arlene levin

My loved one stayed here

The physical therapy my LO received at Heartland was outstanding. However the nursing care is way below standard. If your love oned ends up here you must be an on premises advocate at all times or LO will suffer. Keep yourslef informed as most of the nursing staff seems to have received low level training. After 2months elsewhere without any bedsores or diaper rash our LO had both within a week. We had multiple issues of our LO being left with no access to a call button leaving him vulnerable to choking. Not to mention the stench! Beware!!!

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center

About Heartland Health Care Center

Heartland Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center