First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center

February 29, 2016

By Becky07

I would not recommend this facility. If you have the choice, please send your love one somewhere else. They show little concern for their patients. I show up for a visit only to be told my loved one was not there, that he had been admitted to the hospital. Yet no one at First Coast had thought to call me or any other relative. In addition, that same day I went to his room I noticed all of his clothes were missing. When I asked the nurse said they were all in the laundry. After coming back a few days later to collect his belongs, no one could find his clothes. Pants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, everything was missing. I was told they would look for the clothes and call me. I never received a call back. Later I discovered the cash in his wallet was also missing. When I called the administrator to find out about the clothes (which they never found) I told her about the missing cash as well. Her reply to all of it was basically "this happens sometimes." The lack of concern about having such unethical people on staff that can take advantage of those that can't help themselves is truly upsetting.

March 17, 2015

By Pamela31

I've been at First Coast, and it was busier than I would have wanted. It seemed a little crowded, it was a smoking facility, and I don't care for smoking facilities. I did see activities that they were doing, and people that were there seemed very pleased. Another thing is that it seemed like it was in a flood-prone area.

January 06, 2015

I had no problems with First Coast Health & Rehab at all. They gave good care, and everything worked the way it was supposed to. They were very good. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly, and it was very clean. My dad said the food was fine.

August 08, 2014

By jack123

Other

I would never recommend anyone to ever go to this place. It was horrible. They neglected my father everyday. He just laid there suffering. He fell because noone was watching him. No bed alarm no rails nothing! After he fell he died 9 days later from his injuries. Please listen dont let your loved ones be placed here. The only reason there is one star is because i could not submit otherwise.

About First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center

First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of First Coast Health & Rehabilitation Center