Crown Court

Reviews of Crown Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Crown Court

July 12, 2014

By RMonty

My Dad was there for a few months before he passed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The owner is an amazing and caring person. I thought the historic hotel was a wonderful setting for the elderly. It felt like you were staying in a hotel room. My Dad had a single room with his own things brought in to decorate. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking.

July 28, 2011

By kibs

My Mom lived here during the last years of her life. She loved it. Not all rooms are doubles, Mom lived in a single. The furniture was from her own home and decorated with things from her home, so I'm not sure why the above commenter said it was like a hospital room. The staff was the greatest when it came to Mom and in dealing with me, her health Power of Attorney.

About Crown Court

Crown Court is a senior living provider in Inverness, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Crown Court for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crown Court