Highland Place Inverness, FL

Reviews of Highland Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Highland Place

January 31, 2014

By Mollie3

I chose it for my mother. I was there with her for a week or so and she came to enjoy the place very much. She liked the food and she like the residents who were there. She was fine there. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I know they have some activities, but whenever they have activities I don’t really attend. I think they have some activities for coordination and my mother attended church services

January 30, 2014

Robert was here from October 31st to December 27th. I found them on the internet. Also there was somebody who directed me to them. That's how I come across this facility. The people were very nice, but that's because they wanted me to get Bobby there. They did take care of him; however, he didn't get any better. In fact, he got worse. He was there for two months and he gained nothing. At first, they told me he was level 3, and within a month, he went from level 3 to level 5. Also, I didn't care for the meal they provided. When I was there, 90% of the time, they just served chicken. As for activities, they did have trips and bingo. They had a very lovely lady there who was their activity coordinator. Finally, because he was at level 5 care, we can't handle the amounts of money we need to pay this facility. We had to move him to another facility. It's not a place we want to be.

Costs for Highland Place

Photos of Highland Place

Services and Amenities of Highland Place

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

About Highland Place

At Highland Place, our senior living community, we help our residents thrive and aid them in their daily routines. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as bingo, tai chi, crafts, sewing, board games, church services and resident choir, movie night, and bowling. We provide transportation for shopping, errands, and invigorating trips to local parks. Contact us for more information about our Inverness assisted living community.

Map of Highland Place