Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point

May 26, 2015

By Dolly6

My husband is at Consulate Health Care which is a rehab place. So far, we’re happy with them. I think that the nurses and their aides are doing very well with my husband. They are very helpful and good to him, and they treat me with a lot of respect. The food is not the best. I could almost walk there; I’m 80 years old, so it worked well for me to visit him twice a day. If I could afford it, it would be fine for him to stay there.

April 29, 2014

She's got round the clock care at Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point. She was put back there from the hospital because she's complaining her legs gave out. It's clean, and they're pretty neat there. They took good care of her; she got everything she needs. But, she tells me that she has to wait for people to come and do things for her. I said she just has to be patient, and I know she isn't. I've seen her room and her apartment before. It got a bathroom and bed, TV, phone, and Internet cable. They gave her meals in there. I've been in the dining room. They get served there. It's pretty good. They have an exercise room, and they help her do exercises.

September 30, 2011

By cna1

first nursing home ive been to that did not smell horrible. it was very clean and the nurses were great.

Services and Amenities of Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point

Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point is a senior living provider in Hudson, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of Bayonet Point