Lake Eustis Care Center

Reviews of Lake Eustis Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lake Eustis Care Center

February 18, 2014

By LMR

My grandparents have been in this nursing home for 2 years. There have been several issues with this facility concerning administration (not nursing staff), but we had decided to keep them there due to their conditions (relocating them would not be beneficial do to my grandfathers dementia and grandmothers many health problems). Recently my grandmother had passed. I am completely disgusted with how Lake Eustis has handled this situation. They have been completely insensitive to this situation as it pertains to my grandfather. They have taken advantage of his condition and I feel it has been a mental abuse. They went to him with information that they did not discuss first with his POA and the rest of his family. Do to this facilities poor management, disregard for protocols and lack of compassion, my grandfather is now beyond upset and confused (which they are treating by increasing his sedatives) This is not the first time my family has had issues with Lake Eustis Care Center. They only care about their bottom line do a extremely poor job of pretending otherwise. I will say that some of the nursing staff is excellent and do genuinely care about their patience, but they too are disregarded and abused by the administration. My advice would be to find a better facility.

November 20, 2013

Lake Eustis Care Center came very highly recommended to us by the nurses at the hospital where my mother-in-law was. We went over there and looked at it and we were impressed. First of all, when you walk in, it does not smell. We saw several of the patients that were in the hall and every one of them that we asked was telling us how much they like it. Most of the staff there seems very good though I'm not particularly fond of their head nurse.

Services and Amenities of Lake Eustis Care Center

About Lake Eustis Care Center

Lake Eustis Care Center is a senior living provider in Eustis, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lake Eustis Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lake Eustis Care Center