Patty's House #4

Services and Amenities of Patty's House #4

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Patty's House #4

Our belief at Patty’s House is that caring for the elderly is a blessed gift from God. Patty’s House Assisted Living has been a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience maintaining the individual quality care that a person needs and deserves at this time in their life.

At Patty’s house we strive to make a difference through every stage in our resident’s life. Our main priority is providing a loving, safe, and secure environment while caring for their individual needs and listening to the family’s concerns. We want to help each person that comes into one of our homes to continue to live a full and complete life.

A variety of peaceful home settings are available with relaxing porches which are perfect for watching the squirrels eating acorns, cows grazing, or listening to songbirds in the many beautiful shade trees. And for that just like “home” feeling, our meals are prepared with fresh vegetables and meats from our local farmers and growers. All of this is ready and available for your loved one to move in today.

Map of Patty's House #4