Apple Rehab Watertown

Reviews of Apple Rehab Watertown

Nursing Home Reviews for Apple Rehab Watertown

August 27, 2012

By JuneBug2

From my personal experience this facility is well run and kept clean. The grounds to this place are well kept and have a nice outdoor sitting area for residents. The amenities in this place vary by personal opinion and taste. One thing that is good is all the activities they have scheduled for the seniors such as bingo, art classes and movie night. The downfall to the amenities would be the food. My grandmother often complained about the bland taste and lack of creativity. This could also be personal opinion but on some visits, I looked at the food and it didn't look that appealing. Also I gave them 3 stars because of the food and because of certain employees they have working there. My grandmother often complained about the lack of professionalism and how some workers treated her disrespectfully. I don't think this goes for all the employees as some nurses I met were very friendly and seems to do a very good job. Overall I think this facility is nice but just needs to add a little more effort to the food and make sure the staff is always trained on how to handle guests.

March 27, 2012

By lyndsayjudkins

My mother owns a healthcare agency and had a client in this facility. While working with my mother's company for several years, I had a few experiences in this nursing home. It was always clean, smelled good, and has a few small areas for the residents to sit outside of their rooms. Although the nurses always seemed somewhat friendly and personable, my experiences always left me with the impression that they needed to be managed a bit better. They seemed a bit lazy. The nurses got to things when they felt like it and I felt as though there wasn't really anyone watching over them or creating a schedule. The care at the facility, however, was good and I never saw anything that would raise an alarm as unsafe or unhealthy. Overall, I would recommend Apple Rehab to another client or a client's family.

Services and Amenities of Apple Rehab Watertown

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Apple Rehab Watertown

Apple Rehab Watertown is a senior living provider in Watertown, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Apple Rehab Watertown for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apple Rehab Watertown