The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation

61 Bellevue Avenue, Bristol, CT 06010
The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation (860) 362-2382

Reviews of The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation

April 20, 2017

By shirleyt

Other

Aides take 20 minutes to answer a call bell. The food is always cold. One thing good here is the therapy staff.Nurses and aides not that great.

Shirley, We are very sorry to read your review of the Pines at Bristol and would like to learn more about your concern. Please contact T Brown at Nathealthcare.com so we can exchange contact information and hopefully improve your satisfaction with us.

October 18, 2016

By whisper4

My dad a recent fall at The Pines and broke his hip. This was because the nurses and aids did not arrive in time to help toilet him. He has since declined since the fall. If the call bell was answered timely, this would never had happened. I was visiting him once and it took over 10 minutes for the call bell to be answered with me there. I can't imagine how long it takes when I am not around.

July 26, 2011

By Donna111

I can't say enough about this facility. The aides and nursing staff are so caring and work so hard to see that all the residents are happy. My dad has been there for 2 1/2 years and is thriving! There are daily activities with a wonderful recreation staff that treat each resident like a family member. The social service staff is always going above and beyond to see that each resident's need are met. The kitchen staff is always asking what Dad would like and see to it that he gets it. I love this place and highly recommend it.

Services and Amenities of The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Minimum Age: There Is Not A Minimum Age, But Our Demographic Tends To Be Older The 55

About The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation

pinesbristol.com

The Pines at Bristol Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation is a care facility located in the suburban city of Bristol, Connecticut. Home to attractions such as Rockwell Park and Indian Rock Nature Preserve. The city offers picturesque natural sights while also providing easy access to amenities, including shops, arts and entertainment, restaurants and health care facilities.

The staff at Pines at Bristol Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation follows principles of kindness, compassion and excellence to deliver physical and emotional care and comfort. Skilled nurses are available on-site to offer services from daily living assistance to medication management. Residents can also access rehabilitation services, which involve physical, occupational and speech therapy. The community offers private living accommodations that come with housekeeping and maintenance services.

Beauty shops, an outdoor courtyard and common lounges are just a few of the on-site amenities available. When residents aren't socializing or enjoying a meal available on the expansive dining menu, they can stay healthy and happy by participating in various activities that range from exercise sessions and gardening to arts and crafts and cooking classes. Entertainment is also provided through on-site events and community outings.

The Pines has an outstanding dietary menu with an "always available" option, allowing our residents to order certain foods directly from our kitchen even during off hours. We have free wifi throughout our entire building, allowing you to enjoy the comforts of using our own personal laptop & cellphone without interruption.

Map of The Pines at Bristol Center for Health and Rehabilitation