Apple Rehab Middletown

Reviews of Apple Rehab Middletown

Nursing Home Reviews for Apple Rehab Middletown

December 03, 2014

By Mischiefmaker

My mother (unfortunately) has been cared for at Apple Rehab in Middletown three times in the last two years and she receives the best care there. I can't say enough good things about them. The staff is friendly and efficient, the facility is clean and never has that awful nursing-home "odor." The only criticism I have is the lack of security. Anyone can walk in the front door and stroll down any of the hallways without staff blinking an eye.There is no sign-in or even a locked door. But other than that, we are very happy with the care she receives at this place. My mother was sent to a different nearby facility first last year and we had her moved from there to Apple just as soon as we could and reported that place to whomever we could think of.

Services and Amenities of Apple Rehab Middletown

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Apple Rehab Middletown

Apple Rehab Middletown is a senior living provider in Middletown, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Apple Rehab Middletown for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apple Rehab Middletown