Marlborough Health and Rehabilitation Center Marlborough, CT

Services and Amenities of Marlborough Health and Rehabilitation Center

• State Licenses: 2105C

About Marlborough Health and Rehabilitation Center

marlboroughhealthcare.com

We have a commitment to the highest level of quality care, a focus on patient and family education and a passion for customer service. The goal of our center is to meet the ever-changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve. We strive to meet this goal by providing a comprehensive array of specialized services and programs including clinical care, physical, occupational and speech therapies, in addition to social services and recreational therapies in a warm, healing environment.

We provide Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care in a cozy home like environment. We have two outdoor courtyards that are secured and safe for residents to enjoy. We are very easily accessible from the highway, Route 2 and Route 66 located in a residential area.

Map of Marlborough Health and Rehabilitation Center