Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center

July 23, 2012

By alarson8

I am not very pleased with the care that my grandmother receives at Riverside Health and Rehabilitation center. While the staff is very friendly, and always treats her with respect and is attentive- I feel that this is only the case when there are visitors around. I often see her and she has not been washed and sometimes has been sitting in her own urine for quite some time. The facility appears to be clean but the smell is otherwise unbearable. My grandmother has been living in this facility for about four years, and shared a room with someone else until just this year. While she is bed-ridden, there are often patients roaming the halls unattended and seemingly at hazard to themselves. Like I previously mentioned, the staff is very approachable and helpful. They are attentive when you ask for something and are always available when I am there. I am just curious as to why my grandmother is in the filthy condition that I find her in if the staff is equally as attentive when I'm not there. With that said, this facility is much cleaner and I am happier having her here than in other facilities that I have had very poor experiences with.

Services and Amenities of Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in East Hartford, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center