The Watermark At 3030 Park

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

3030 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06604
The Watermark At 3030 Park (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Watermark At 3030 Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The Watermark At 3030 Park

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100386350

I think the care at The Watermark is good. I am happy with the staff. They have activities like movies, lectures, dinner outings, and shopping. They also do physical therapy.

December 09, 2014

My mother and father are living together at The Watermark. I will say the staff is adequate. I will give the food a "B". They have a room with a living room-kitchenette combination. They have a good size bedroom, a bath, and several closets. For the two of them, it is more than adequate. They have activities, but my mother and father aren't doing them.

October 06, 2014

By KGF

The Watemark is beautiful, and the food is great. But the assisted living did not work out well for our Mom, and we ended up moving her to another nearby location, which has been fabulous.

December 30, 2013

By Frances10

IÕve been to Watermark many times for other activities even though I donÕt live there. The people in the community can take advantage of the activities there. The people there are very nice. Everybody that works there is very pleasant. They really take care of everybody.

December 30, 2013

The Watermark was very nice and very clean. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. I haven't seen the activities, but they make public their activities for the day.

November 22, 2013

By Caringman0000064

I would like to live at Watermark, it's a lovely place. The services are wonderful and its building is beautiful. The staff and dining facility are nice. There are a lot of extra-curricular activities as well.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Watermark At 3030 Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Watermark At 3030 Park

The Watermark at 3030 Park is a senior housing facility that offers residents a variety of amenities and services, including an on-site fitness center, spa, and cafe. Residents enjoy living in luxury while taking part in diverse social and cultural events. With its close proximity to two major hospitals, the Watermark is an excellent choice for seniors looking for a comfortable retirement community with access to medical care.

Map of The Watermark At 3030 Park