Kenton Manor

Reviews of Kenton Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Kenton Manor

November 27, 2013

By Judy48

I didn’t like this nursing home at all; Kenton Manor. They do not appear clean to me. I would never put a family member there from what I saw and I do not feel comfortable. They have very limited staff. We had an appointment with the lady that gave us the tour and she was like 10 minutes late. I saw people in the hallway that were not being attended to. They were trying to find somebody to help them and nobody showed up. We heard some very bad things about that nursing home. It didn’t take me very long to decide that didn’t want my family member to be there.

May 11, 2012

By Saphirefox

They are very caring and compassionate. My Grandmother would wheel her wheel chair up and down the halls and when she came to a fire alarm she would pull it. They would tell me that was there daily fire alarm test.

May 10, 2012

By Katijanae

I never expected to be living in a nursing home at 52, but circumstances at home led me here a little over three years ago. I was apprehensive about how the physical and occupational therapies at a nursing home would compare to the therapy I had been receiving at home, but the therapist's were well trained people, and going to the therapy room every day was a way for me to get acquainted with other residents. Of course their are other ways as well, field trips, activities such as games, parties, outings and so much more are offered by the activities department. We all have been given an "ambassador" who we can talk to whenever we need someone to listen. Nurses are good at bridging the gap between doctors orders and how they apply or what they mean. If questions arise, they were good at putting in a call to the doctor, of writing it down so the doctor could follow up the next time he did rounds. My needs no longer require this type of setting. I'm moving on to my own apartment at the end of this month. The social worker here, a representative from Connections, along with the Area Agency on Aging, have all worked together to find an apartment where I can live on my own, but still have 24 hour care when I need it. I'm excited to see what lies ahead, but I don't regret the time that I spent here. It is going to be hard to leave the "family" that is Kenton Manor. I've learned a lot here, but it's time to move on. I do want to pass this one thing along to anyone who has a a loved one who struggles with dementia. We love those special patients here. I usually see them gathered around the nurse's station, talking to each other, and having a great time of it. If you are struggling with whether Mom or Dad need help somewhere other than in your care 24/7, if there is an opening, this is where they will thrive. They find buddies and talk about the good old times. They have a home here, and something special to offer. Trust me, they are the happiest people when they are talking to each other. When I grow old, send me here please, because I know that here II will be loved. ~Kati Jordan

About Kenton Manor

Kenton Manor is a senior living provider in Greeley, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kenton Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kenton Manor