The Inn at Garden Plaza

The Inn at Garden Plaza (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Inn at Garden Plaza

Independent Living Reviews for The Inn at Garden Plaza

August 13, 2014

The Inn at Garden Plaza was very, very nice. It was very nice in appearance. What really impressed me when I went there and talked with the woman in charge of getting people in, was that the manager joined us and he seemed very interested, and I felt that it was very comprehensive and they seemed very interested and very willing to help. I remember there were long halls and there was a lot of walking, and that was a problem for my husband because he needs a walker and the halls are awfully long for that. Although, if the time came, I don't think that would be a deal breaker. Another thing I really liked was they had a large room that accommodated probably twenty people where once a week they can have philosophical discussions, and that is something my husband really likes to do.

About The Inn at Garden Plaza

Since July 1, 2000, when The Inn at Garden Plaza first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Inn at Garden Plaza tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes the Inn at Garden Plaza such an easy place to call home.

The Inn at Garden Plaza name is synonymous with quality. Our five-star service rating is a testimony to the committed associates in our elegant dining room, housekeeping and maintenance services. Our goal is to provide carefree living! With an on-site beauty shop, a personal driver, valet service on request, and an exciting Active Lifestyle Program including fitness center, swimming pool, spa and water aerobic classes available on campus, you will find we have so much to offer. We are proud of our work, and proud of our community.

Our main goal at The Inn at Garden Plaza is to strive for excellence in all that we do. We embrace the highest in retirement community living. Our environment is often referred to as an upscale hotel but with a distinct homelike feel. We believe in an environment where customer service excellence is rewarded and expected. At the Inn at Garden Plaza, we are proud of our long-standing reputation of exceeding the need for valued associates. As part of our outstanding service philosophy, we offer a wide variety of floor plans, and offer flexible, non-endowment, and month-to-month leases. Our community has something for everyone, offering all levels of living and service.

Map of The Inn at Garden Plaza