Lark Springs

Reviews of Lark Springs

Memory Care Reviews for Lark Springs

March 27, 2015

By Rhonda19

It was very clinical looking and very institutional like. The people were professional. The activities were limited. They specialize in Alzheimer's, and it's locked down. I've known other families that were there. I can't say that I would recommend it unless the person was pretty far along with Alzheimer's.

March 10, 2015

By Marta2

The new admissions director and the director were very nice, and we talked about my mother's needs. They gave us a tour, and we went outside. They showed us that it was fenced in and that people could go outside and be safe. It's very homey. On the downside -- which is not something that they had any control over -- there was a little group of three ladies walking a circle around the perimeter on the inside, and they said they were trying to get out of there.

August 31, 2014

By Patricia35

It was nice. The people who assisted me during my visit showed me around. I saw a lot of residents who were out walking. The place was clean, which I think is very important.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Lark Springs

Photos of Lark Springs

Services and Amenities of Lark Springs

• Housing Extra: Private And Shared Suites

• State Licenses: 23005S9

About Lark Springs

More Relaxing and Involved Days

Having a loved one with Alzheimer’s, or another form of dementia, can raise a lot of questions and concerns about what to do and where to turn for care. At Lark Springs, life has a distinct sense of purpose. Memory Care residents from all over the Colorado Springs, CO area enjoy an active and engaging lifestyle that’s specifically tailored to their unique needs. Located in a quiet neighborhood setting, the wide open spaces and beautiful sandstone bluffs of Palmer Park can be seen just out our back windows.

Our compassionate team provides the right amount of caring support in a homelike environment that helps residents feel safe and secure. We also offer activities and programs to encourage residents to get the most out of each day. As a nonprofit, we invest in our community and team members to ensure that residents receive the best care possible.

Thoughtfully Designed Services and Amenities

• Beautifully landscaped grounds/li>
  • Wellness center/li>
  • Walking paths/li>
  • Emergency response in each room/li>
  • Keypad entry/li>
  • Porch/li>
  • Concierge service/li>
  • Postal services/li>
  • Flat screen TV/li>
  • Community room (rental space)

Memory Care

To help create a more intimate and personal feel, Lark Springs features four separate Memory Care neighborhoods made up of 17 bright and airy one-bedroom studio apartments and companion suites, each with their own private bath. Every neighborhood features a living room, dining room and kitchen where residents enjoy three restaurant-style meals a day. Each also offers access to our expansive, fully secured courtyard area, which borders the wooded Palmer Park – giving residents the freedom to enjoy the great Colorado outdoors. Residents can also easily walk to another neighborhood to visit or even enjoy dinner with a friend.

Our neighborhood structure ensures your loved one consistently sees the same team members and allows each of us to get to know your family member’s dining and activity preferences. This helps Lark Springs in Colorado Springs, CO, feel more like a close-knit family.

Lark Springs has a cozy, home-like feel that puts our residents at ease. We have beautiful courtyards for our residents to enjoy!

Map of Lark Springs