Lark Springs

Reviews of Lark Springs

Memory Care Reviews for Lark Springs

May 27, 2014

By mbilbre

If I could give a negative star I would! My father recently passed away and I fully blame this center for his health issues. The people at this center do not care for the patients, perfect example is that dad was taking his clothes off daily and he was in depends - they didn't tell us he had huge bed sores that had already developed MRSA which was the beginning of his end. There is no way they didn't see these sores as they were big and he was getting naked all the time - not to mention of the complaining of pain. It wasn't until we took him to the hospital and they found out what the problems were. If I was my mother I would have sued straight away but I'm still trying to convince her that it's an option. The nurses and doctors even said this was blatant malpractice. If you want your family member to LIVE and be CARED FOR DO NOT SEND THEM HERE! Another note... his clothes were always missing and/or being worn by other patients, his pictures didn't stay put and his floor was ALWAYS sticky even when we asked for them to clean it. STAY AWAY.

December 16, 2013

By Mike37

My mother-in-law is now in Emeritus at Colorado Springs. We chose this facility because they accept Medicaid. I like best their friendly people and how easy the process to get in there. Everything seems really good. It's a nice facility.

October 22, 2013

By Jayme22

My mother has been at Emeritus for over 2 years. Jennifer and her staff are very caring and professional. They truly understand what it is like to have a loved one with Alzheimers and have helped me to "Join the Journey". They treat each resident with compassion and respect. The many activities they provide helps one find that special way to connect with your loved one. In my mother's case, it is through music. It takes special people to provide loving care for those with Alzheimers. Jennifer and her staff are just those kind of folks.

November 02, 2011

By Doug1

We placed my wife Lois at The Court on October 31, 2011. She has dementia and requires level 2 care. Everyone, including Jennifer, Brandi, Heleen, Cindy, Alan and Wendy has been extremely helpful in making the transition. Special kudos to Shari for her professional, loving approach. She has expertly guided me through the decision-making and paper process. Lois is now in the adjustment phase. Time will tell whether it is a good fit, but I am very optimistic that The Court will provide Lois with the very best prospects for outstanding care.
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Costs for Lark Springs

Photos of Lark Springs

Services and Amenities of Lark Springs

• Housing Extra: Private And Shared Suites

• State Licenses: 23005S9

About Lark Springs

More Relaxing and Involved Days

Having a loved one with Alzheimer’s, or another form of dementia, can raise a lot of questions and concerns about what to do and where to turn for care. At Lark Springs, life has a distinct sense of purpose. Memory Care residents from all over the Colorado Springs, CO area enjoy an active and engaging lifestyle that’s specifically tailored to their unique needs. Located in a quiet neighborhood setting, the wide open spaces and beautiful sandstone bluffs of Palmer Park can be seen just out our back windows.

Our compassionate team provides the right amount of caring support in a homelike environment that helps residents feel safe and secure. We also offer activities and programs to encourage residents to get the most out of each day. As a nonprofit, we invest in our community and team members to ensure that residents receive the best care possible.

Thoughtfully Designed Services and Amenities

• Beautifully landscaped grounds/li>
  • Wellness center/li>
  • Walking paths/li>
  • Emergency response in each room/li>
  • Keypad entry/li>
  • Porch/li>
  • Concierge service/li>
  • Postal services/li>
  • Flat screen TV/li>
  • Community room (rental space)

Memory Care

To help create a more intimate and personal feel, Lark Springs features four separate Memory Care neighborhoods made up of 17 bright and airy one-bedroom studio apartments and companion suites, each with their own private bath. Every neighborhood features a living room, dining room and kitchen where residents enjoy three restaurant-style meals a day. Each also offers access to our expansive, fully secured courtyard area, which borders the wooded Palmer Park – giving residents the freedom to enjoy the great Colorado outdoors. Residents can also easily walk to another neighborhood to visit or even enjoy dinner with a friend.

Our neighborhood structure ensures your loved one consistently sees the same team members and allows each of us to get to know your family member’s dining and activity preferences. This helps Lark Springs in Colorado Springs, CO, feel more like a close-knit family.

Lark Springs has a cozy, home-like feel that puts our residents at ease. We have beautiful courtyards for our residents to enjoy!

Map of Lark Springs