Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility

Reviews of Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility

September 05, 2015

By Glen5

My stepmom was in Vista Knoll, and it seemed like a very nice place, but most people are bedridden in there. They do have a room that’s kind of like an eating room. The staff knows what they are doing, and they are very good at it and very attentive. It’s clean and well-maintained too.

November 27, 2012

By tjackson1

Vista Knoll was definitely a step above the average nursing home, however the rates were a bit higher as well. I believe this was rightfully so, as every staff member which I interacted with was extremely friendly. The most striking detail witnessed during my visits to Vista Knoll was a staff member who was on their break who went out of their way to help a blind woman with a meal. The living environment was somewhat institutional, in the sense that it was setup much like a hospital with two to a room and various medical devices. The facility was relatively clean considering the condition of many of the tenants, most of which were almost completely dependent. Most importantly, I left with a sense of knowing that my loved one was in a safe environment, where she would not be abused or neglected, which made the peace of mind worth every penny. The only negative aspect of Vista Knoll was the environment was not home-like at all, it was very much setup to be functional, with little regard to emotional comfort. Overall, Vista Knoll seemed to be a very respectable nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility

Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility is a senior living provider in Vista, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vista Knoll Specialized Care Facility