Villa Santa Barbara

Reviews of Villa Santa Barbara

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Santa Barbara

October 30, 2015

By Rob051920

My mother in law was in this facility for approximately 5 years. At first when she didn't require much care it was fine. The food and aides at this facility are not what we thought they found be when she first moved in. There is a high degree of turn over in all positions in the kitchen and staff aides. They are incredibly negligent in all duties relating to medications. Once we realized how many errors were consistently being made and had gone to great efforts to resolve the issues with the facilities management but problems continued we made arrangements to move her to another facility that we thought would be much more professional. We were on a waiting list to move her to The Heritage House but she passed before an opening took place. I would strongly suggest not using the Villa.

November 07, 2012

By breb95

I came to this facility in order to visit my great-aunt who has been living there for the past 4 months. I came to mainly insure that my great-aunt was getting the proper care that she needed while still be able to live a normal life. When I first arrived at the facility I realized that it wasn't your average care home. The residents there are able to live an easy life as if they were young again. I was blown away by the different ways they made the residents feel completely at home. The atmosphere was great and the apartments overlooked an ocean view. My great-aunt said she felt like she was living in an apartment without having to cook or clean. There are constantly nurses who are always available if needed and the residents are always able to have fun and not be stuck to a daily plan. The food wasn't too bad at all and the staff are extra caring and loving. They are always there to make sure a resident never feels lonely. Overall, I give this facility 5 star and would recommend it to anybody looking for a regular live with a little assistance.

Independent Living Reviews for Villa Santa Barbara

Photos of Villa Santa Barbara

Services and Amenities of Villa Santa Barbara

About Villa Santa Barbara

At Villa Santa Barbara, we invite you to enjoy the good life - exactly how and when you want. We eliminate the "what-ifs" by attending to the details while you pursue your interests. Imagine "” an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance and friends next door. With thoughtful conveniences provided, you'll have time to take advantage of the many amenities.

Take in the breathtaking ocean view from our roof-garden terrace. Join in on a Tai Chi or craft class. Partake in an international dinner. Kick off your shoes for a beach walk. Or do absolutely nothing at all.

The choice is yours. Villa Santa Barbara offers carefree, independent living with your choice of daily delicious meals prepared by our Chef, weekly housecleaning, an abundance of great daily activities and so much more. Villa Santa Barbara also provides assisted living apartments where personal services are available to enhance resident's independence. Villa Santa Barbara is only blocks from world-class doctor and medical offices, as well as Santa Barbara Cottage Hospitals and Sansum Medical Clinic, which have earned worldwide recognition for excellent health care. Discover the good life. Discover Villa Santa Barbara.

Villa Santa Barbara is a jewel set in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, CA. Surrounded by the majestic Los Padres mountain range, the lifestyle here is a rare combination of small town charm with big city advantages. Take an afternoon walk to the Museum of Art or Santa Barbara Mission. Step out to the Lobero Theatre or take a stroll along the beach. Enjoy the classical music of Santa Barbara's symphony orchestra. You'll find an array of cultural and recreational opportunities convenient to our community.

At Villa Santa Barbara, enjoy a spectacular downtown setting, a mild seaside climate, good friends and the good life you've always dreamed of. We eliminate the "what-ifs" by attending to all the details, while you take the time to pursue your interests. Imagine - a secure apartment home, free from the chores of cooking, cleaning, and maintenance, with friends right next door! Take in the breathtaking view from our beautiful roof-garden terrace; choose from an array of activities.

Map of Villa Santa Barbara