ACC Care Center

Reviews of ACC Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for ACC Care Center

July 07, 2016

By Jan160321

ACC was always very clean, and the staff was always very accommodating. My in-laws played bingo and liked the food. I liked that the staff was very attentive and present. They were there to take good care of them and did a good job with that. I would recommend them to anybody.

February 10, 2015

By Janet102325450

I highly recommend Asian Community Center, and that was the one that I would have put my mother because they do have Asian food. They had a lot of good food for their patients. The rooms depend on your needs. The staff were Asians, and they were pretty accommodating. The care is very good, and they use a lot of volunteers. They have outings, going to San Francisco, gambling, and arts.

Services and Amenities of ACC Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About ACC Care Center

ACC Care Center is a senior living provider in Sacramento, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact ACC Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of ACC Care Center