Braswell's Chateau Villa

Reviews of Braswell's Chateau Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Braswell's Chateau Villa

February 28, 2012

By rerect

This is a multi-unit facility. It has a Alzheimer's unit, Assisted-Living unit and a Convalescent unit. Clean facility with a well-meaning staff. It is severely understaffed, so nurses fly in and out of rooms. I was a student and did my externship there. All the nurses were eager to show us the ropes and made sure we treated their patients right. The only complaint I have is the food. Many of the Assisted-Living residents wanted seasonings on their food, or simply requested something else. My only complaint is lack of staff, but they did the best they could (which was pretty awesome) and helped shaped the careers of a few newbies. My experience there shaped my nursing career.

February 12, 2012

By TheReviewer

The worse thing is the food. They serve lunch meat with mashed potatoes and gravy - very frequently. Most things are packaged or frozen foods that can be bought cheap and in bulk. There is only one caregiver per floor after day shift over. It is reasonable but it is not the cleanest place - They should get rid of all the carpet and have pergo or tile for sanitary reasons. But like I said it is very reasonable.

January 27, 2012

By Grand-Dad's Amy

Braswell's Chateau Villa is so much more than a skilled nursing facility, it is an extension of home. The staff truly care about patients and their families and take the time to design a care program for their individual needs. I personally placed my great grandfather at Braswell's Chateau and saw first hand the level of care he received. We could not have been happier. The convalescent wing is clean, bright and cheery. Staff acknowledge each person with a smile and hello in the hallways. Meal times are served in a beautiful dining room just like home or residents may eat in the privacy of their rooms if they choose. While there, my grandfather's health turned worse and the staff effortlessly took over tasks he could no longer manage himself but they did it in a way that respected his dignity. The staff were so friendly and open with the family and that extra mile they took was much appreciated. My great grandfather thoroughly enjoyed his stay at Braswell's and we had the peace of mind knowing his was in the best capable skilled nursing facility for his needs. I was impressed by the staffs dedication to their patients and the level of comfort afforded the family, just as we needed it.

Services and Amenities of Braswell's Chateau Villa

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Psychiatric Care

• Activities Extra: Social Calendar With Daily Opportunities For Learning, Creativity, Fitness And Fun

• Home Sale Assistance

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

• Licenses: 360902129

About Braswell's Chateau Villa

Braswell's Chateau Villa is a senior living provider in Redlands, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Braswell's Chateau Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Braswell's Chateau Villa