Shoreline Care Center

Reviews of Shoreline Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Shoreline Care Center

October 17, 2012

By ellagab

95% of time I've visited (50+ times) its smelled so strong of urine. I do know they have activities in which the residences take part in but unfortunately my soon to be father-in-law cant participate due to his condition. The staff is friendly but they don't speak english very well so its pointless to talk to them about my father-in-law. If we leave a picture or a small gift next to his bedside, it always disappears within days. Not sure if its the staff or other guests that steal them. He seems to be taken care of for the most part but theres room for improvement. He usually has food on his gown from earlier feedings. his hair isn't brushed, his nails need to be trimmed (which we have to ask over and over) and he isn't turned over like he should be. He's always in the same position. Also, there is no air circulation inside. The environment could be improved. I couldn't imagine being in there for more than a couple hours. Its a depressing environment.

July 23, 2012

By crystaldlc

Many of the patients were tightly gathered in a room to hear us play. Many enjoyed the music and were completely aware of many of the songs we were playing for them. The facilities seemed very clean and organized. Th staff seemed split into two however. There were staff members that were friendly and patient with the elderly and seemed to care very much for them. There were others, however, that seemed unhappy to be doing their job. It was a bit sad to see. I also inquired about about volunteering my time twice and received no call back.

Services and Amenities of Shoreline Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Shoreline Care Center

Shoreline Care Center is a senior living provider in Oxnard, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Shoreline Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shoreline Care Center