Villa Elena Healthcare Center

Reviews of Villa Elena Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Elena Healthcare Center

July 23, 2012

By Katharyn Makaroff

While I was visiting Villa Elena I had a wonderful experience. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. The staff was of top quality and always checked of their patients even if they were occupied with another task. The facilities were very well kept. When I looked around the facilities the floors were always swept and mopped. The residents were given daily activities. In the mornings the residents had coffee socials, and had bingo games. Later they would have movie time and eat snacks. The resident rooms were well equiped with a television and a radio. The staff was always nice to incoming patients and family members. During my time at Villa Elena I was very pleased with the overall experience while I was there. I know if I were going to put a family member in a nursing home I would definately choose this home for my family member.

Services and Amenities of Villa Elena Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Villa Elena Healthcare Center

Villa Elena Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Norwalk, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Elena Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Elena Healthcare Center