Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

January 29, 2014

Dad is at Norwalk Meadows for about three to four months now. It’s a small nursing home and the place is very nice and clean. The staff as well as the patients are all very nice.

June 12, 2013

By Caring1907

Norwalk is a well-kept facility. My mother has been there since September. The staff are very responsive and caring. However, we are seriously contemplating transferring her to another facility. My mother is staying in a room with two other patients and because of this I'm just concerned room about cross-contamination. Also my mom has feeding tubes, so she doesn't even get the meals. I'm a little skeptical about this place.

Services and Amenities of Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Norwalk, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center