Crystal Cove Care Center

Reviews of Crystal Cove Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Crystal Cove Care Center

November 16, 2011

By ejaw5

My home church visited the Crystal Cove Nursing Home for Christmas Caroling. I initially observed the cleanliness and openness of the facility. The staff appeared to be very attentive and helpful to the residents, their families, and general visitors. The assistants were quick to assemble wheelchair foot supports when transporting the residents out of their rooms to join us in the festive singing. The common cafeteria and recreation room was well maintained and provided many options for the residents and guests to be entertained. While walking throughout the halls of the facility, I found the nursing stations adequately staffed and on-call, as well as service items (e.g. laundry, food carts) properly stowed against the wall and in order. I was able to observe the conditions of some open-door occupied and unoccupied rooms to be of well comfort for the residents. Each room had ample space for residents to walk around and furnished with desks and chairs for them and guests to use. The rooms were also well lit with sunlight coming through the large windows. The residents themselves appeared to be in good health and in good spirits.

August 11, 2011

By lease

If I could give it no stars I would! Even though they slapped new paint on the walls, rolled out new carpet & added a few chandeliers this place is unorganized, unmanaged & horrible for anyone's mental health. There are literately seniors rolling around alone in their wheelchairs yelling their family names & nurses do nothing. My Mother went in for simple rehab after knee surgery, mind you she is pretty self-reliant, and they couldn't get her meds straight. That started the whole train wreck because either she was in terrible pain or so drugged up she didn't know who I was. I tried to speak to the nurse about it, I tried to speak to the managers about it, I even tried to speak to the head "minister" but it never changed until I pulled my Mother out & took care of her myself. If you love your loved one, DON'T GO HERE!

About Crystal Cove Care Center

Crystal Cove Care Center is a senior living provider in Newport Beach, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Crystal Cove Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crystal Cove Care Center