Capistrano Senior Living

Reviews of Capistrano Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Capistrano Senior Living

December 10, 2015

By Beverly120674250

It was very open and very clean. It looked like a luxury hotel. It’s also close to my house. Those are the main things I like about this facility. They had a nice dining room and rooms. Eleanor, the girl who gave me the tour, knew her stuff. She answered my questions. The other staff also looked happy to be working there.

November 24, 2015

By Kathy B2

I only visited here once. I did like the place a lot, but it was a little bit big and not as cozy as the other place I visited, and they had more residents. It was very clean and newer looking. The residents' rooms were a little bit bigger than other places I visited. There were three selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there were daily specials if something wasn't on the menu that they preferred. I only met one lady that gave me the tour who was very nice, but everybody seemed friendly. I really liked the rooms. When you move in, they repaint the whole inside and put in new carpeting. I saw one that was being done for a resident that was going to be coming, and everything was being cleaned and refurbished. The room had a walk-in closet and was spacious. It was just a little bit too far away from my father's doctors and things that he needs to see regularly.

August 17, 2015

By tdcrump

Very nice, open facility. Room were bright and airy, and the staff was friendly. They knew all residents, and were helpful. They were patient with all residents, and went out of their way to assist. To get the full cost expectation, you need to assess the level of care necessary for each resident so they can price the help required. The food was very good, and my meal arrived quickly. Very nice to have skilled nursing facility attached.

April 20, 2015

By Catherine25

She lived here for about a month, and it was fine. The place was very nice. We had a very good experience with them, and they took good care of us, but they were just too expensive.

March 14, 2015

It is absolutely fantastic. I can't say enough great things about them. It's my favorite.

November 11, 2014

By Graphwendy

My Father lived here for five years. the staff are great, Considering all the responsibility they have. very important and appreciated for the family to visit, and Stay in touch by phone. Clean, food good. Wonderful Front staff and grounds. Quite expensive, but worth it. good location and pretty grounds. Near good hospitals, shopping, and the ocean too ! We made lifelong friends there. I am so grateful that my Dad lived there!

August 28, 2014

By Bob89194050

I visited and it was fine. The staff was also fine and they gave enough information. The rooms were likewise fine. Their dining room was like a restaurant style and the food was OK. I would definitely recommend them to others.

July 25, 2014

By Eric9

I visited and it was very nice, though the price was a little bit high. They have a hotel atmosphere, and they have nice rooms. They're very clean. They're in a fairly nice area. What I liked about it, was they had a very active social calendar, and their food looked really good. It was very impressive. They had a lot of activities. They had like a charade. They had activities there like bingo, calisthenics, and wheelchair calisthenics and things like that.

March 26, 2014

By Stephen7

It is like a large hotel, but we have our own apartments. We have a reception desk like a hotel. I have caregivers here and a housekeeper, they look after me and they have people 24 hours a day. We have a professional chef and we have a dining room. We also have a bus service.

January 29, 2014

It was very nice. If I needed that kind of a facility, I would definitely consider that. When I have to leave my place now, that's probably where I'll make an attempt to get into. They're also connected to a rehabilitation center. It's an attached building, so if you have any problems you'll have the services of doctors and things right there. It's in a location that's very nice. You could walk outside and feel safe. That's important to me because I like to walk, so I want a place where I'd feel safe walking.

August 01, 2013

By Lynne8

It was great but it was just a little bit farther away from me.

January 06, 2012

By catraveler

My great aunt stayed here for several months while she was suffering from dementia. At the initial visit to the facility, I was very impressed with the common areas and the number of activities that they scheduled for residents. They even have a hair salon on site for residents. The caregivers seemed very kind to everyone. As my great aunt was suffering from dementia, she didn't want to socialize, but the caregivers continued to try to get her involved in activities as much as possible. They also made sure she would come to the dining room for her meals. When I would come to visit, they were always helpful to me and let me know if she needed anything. Emeritus is in a nice location in San Juan Capistrano near the Mission. They had a beautiful garden area outside where residents can enjoy the outdoors. Overall, I would say I was pleased with the care my great aunt received, especially with the personal attention she got from the caregivers.

Costs for Capistrano Senior Living

Photos of Capistrano Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Capistrano Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Capistrano Senior Living

Along with our care options, You'll have peace of mind knowing there is staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency. But we're here for so much more. We can also help you build new friendships, rediscover an old passion and enjoy independence at all stages of life.

You'll have assistance with medications, dressing and bathing, if you need it, as well as housekeeping and meals. So go do the things you love to do and let us help with the rest. Redefine your independence with more time for what you want to do.

Map of Capistrano Senior Living