Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

25911 Stanford St., Hemet, CA 92544
Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 628 days

Stanford Cottages Memory does not have levels of care so rents will not increase with increased care costs. Rates are all inclusive and start at $3400.00 per month. Please call the Executive Director to find out about monthly specials and incentives.

Reviews of Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

January 23, 2015

By Fran15

Wonderful staff, beautiful facility and grounds and the best food! We highly recommend Citrus Gardens to anyone considering assisted living and memory care support. We are so happy we chose Citrus Gardens.

January 23, 2015

By Caryl2

Very caring, professional people. Take very good care of the residents. There is a variety of activities for the residents every month, and they provide group luncheons where the families are invited to participate.

January 21, 2015

By Johnny8

My dad is well taken care of 24-7. I don't have to worry. I like all the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Citrus Gardens to a family that is looking for a facility for their loved one.

January 21, 2015

By Teresa39

I am very pleased with the quality of the service my mother and I receive. The staff is caring. They take care of everything so I do not have to worry.

January 12, 2015

By John and Anita

Overall thorough and conscientious. When a need is expressed, the staff and administrators seem to respond pretty well.

January 12, 2015

By Barbara104272850

My husband is very well-cared for at Citrus Gardens. The staff is very attentive and treat all residents with respect. The food is very good, and my husband is always complimenting the chef. Family members are always invited to holiday luncheons which are fantastic.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Questions about Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

All staff receive hours of annual training with emphasis on Memory Care per state regulation.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Stanford Cottages are staffed 24 hours per day seven days per week with access to licensed nurses at all times. There are 13 staff members during day and evening ours and six awake staff during the overnight hours.

What programs or activities does Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Stanford Cottages offers a robust activity program designed to engage residents while keeping their independence. We have 5 different cottages and residents are placed where there activities are appropriate for them in their journey.

All residents are assessed by a licensed nurse upon admission and every quarter unless there is a significant change in their condition.

What techniques does Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

At Stanford Cottage, residents eat in their individual cottages with delicious chef prepared meals. We also have a beautiful and secured courtyard where residents can dine outside if they chose to and weather permitting.

How does Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

All residents are assessed every quarter and care plan meetings are scheduled to ensure residents loved ones are kept up to date on the overall health and wellbeing of their loved ones.

Describe the neighborhood around Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Stanford Cottages is a stand alone community in the heart of Hemet located in a residential setting; however, shopping and outings are very close to the community.

Is Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Stanford Cottages partners with Hemet Valley Hospital, Loma Linda Medical University and Riverside Community Medical Center.

Costs for Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

Photos of Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

Services and Amenities of Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens

Welcome to Stanford Cottages/Citrus Gardens, your premier multifaceted senior care service in Hemet, CA, and the surrounding area. We provide a variety of affordable assisted living services to help your loved one live an independent and comfortable life. We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service 24-hour senior care company.

Our company offers respect, trust, dedication, integrity, and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our number one priority is to keep our customers safe and happy. Our services include:

• Dementia Care
    • Senior Care
    • Assisted Living
    • Alzheimer's Care
    • Senior Living
    • Alzheimer's Senior Home
    • Senior Medication Management
    • Senior Care
    • We offer services for seniors that will help benefit them with convenience and comfort. Our care is personalized, compassionate, and invaluable to every one of the people we care for. The variety of services we provide consist of 24-hour care community and senior memory care so that your loved ones can feel comfortable while remaining independent in their own home.

We also do our best to provide assistance to senior's needs, depending on the condition of the patient. We assist our clients with their daily activities such as transportation, housekeeping, food preparation, and much more. Furthermore, we ensure that our staff gives the support that is needed for elderly people by providing the care that your loved one deserves.

Our company offers respect, trust, dedication, integrity and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Our number one priority is to keep our customers safe and happy.

Map of Stanford Cottages Senior Living/Citrus Gardens