The Cottages 6

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1850

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Cottages 6

Serving Orange County families across 15 locations in Irvine, Mission Viejo, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach.

All our homes are designed to be a safe and pleasant environment for our residents. Our decor and amenities are implemented throughout the residence to aid seniors who need various degrees of memory care.

Every cottage location offers daily opportunities for your loved ones to socialize, keep busy and have fun through our many memory care programs and activities. Each Cottage selects therapeutic activities in direct relationship to the individual residents’ continuing strengths, abilities, and interests.

Physical Features:
  • Security system
  • 24 hour camera recording
  • Camera monitoring
  • Each home is close to a park
  • Bidet toilets to prevent U.T.I’s and infections (dip stick prevention program)
  • Living air machines in most homes
  • Locked garages (keypad)
  • External door exits from rooms
  • Fire safety training/fire sprinklers
  • Personal/fall safety alarm
  • Natural Lighting (skylights and extra windows)
What We Offer:
  • Comprehensive Medical/Geriatric Evaluation performed prior to admission and on-going
  • are Plan Report sent to families every month
  • Only Memory Care Camera Monitoring Program in the U.S.
  • Stimulating Activities
  • Full Time Psychiatric Nurse
  • Medical well-checks and pharmacy audits
  • Vitamin/Natural products assessment
  • n-House Laboratory and Chest X-Ray
  • Three levels of Alzheimer’s care (Mild, Middle, Late Stages)
  • Full time Nurse/Administrator
  • Wheelchair Van Transportation
  • Educational Quarterly Newsletter
  • Support Group for Families
  • Dipstick Urinary Tract Infection Prevention Program
  • All of our staff are trained by Hospice and Home Health Companies
  • Full Time Medical Directors: Geriatric Psychiatrist, MD, Geriatric Internist, MD
Video Surveillance:

Learn about our one-of-a-kind video monitoring system, its safety benefits, and the peace of mind it provides.

Map of The Cottages 6