Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Solstice Senior Living at Auburn (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

July 13, 2015

I have been living in The Oaks of Auburn is wonderful for three weeks now. The staff is wonderful. They are very helpful, and very good. I have a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment. It is homey, clean, and outstanding. The food is good, and the dining room is very upbeat. We have all kinds of activities like cards, bingo, bus trips, and movie trips. I like my apartment. The facility is very secure.

January 22, 2014

The Oaks of Auburn was a very nice place. The sanitation seemed very clean. The rooms or living accommodations were kind of small, not something that we were expecting. There were lots of closet spaces but not too much living space. They have lots of activities. Every week they have daytrips to a lot of places, they take them to doctors and shopping and they play bingo. They can make the rooms bigger and lighter.

June 19, 2013

By Caringlady2

We have already found a facility for my mother and that's Oaks of Auburn. She is doing fine there. The facility is clean and well-maintained. My mom got a two-bedroom and two-bath apartment. Their staff are very good and the food is the best in the area. I would recommend this place.

July 24, 2012

We visited Oaks of Auburn and I find it really nice and clean. The grounds are well kept with beautiful landscape. They have 3 meals a day and the set up is like fine dining where they have a chef who prepares food for the residents. They have some activities too like chair yoga, bingo and movies and many others. I really think that it's such a great place.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Get Costs

About Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn