Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

November 30, 2016

By Jill115717

It was very nice; it was a pretty place, but the rooms were small. This was the most convenient for me so far. The dining room was nice, and the staff was very professional and helpful. They seemed to be happy.

November 30, 2015

It was close to everything. I liked everything about it. It was clean. The activities were good. They had bingo, poker, games, and they had trips.

November 08, 2015

I visited. It was a little farther from me, but it was right near a lot of medical facilities, which I thought was very nice. The rooms were new and clean. They were basically the same size as most of the others that we saw. The staff was very cooperative and friendly. The food was good.

July 13, 2015

I have been living here, it is wonderful for three weeks now. The staff is wonderful. They are very helpful, and very good. I have a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment. It is homey, clean, and outstanding. The food is good, and the dining room is very upbeat. We have all kinds of activities like cards, bingo, bus trips, and movie trips. I like my apartment. The facility is very secure.

January 22, 2014

It was a very nice place. The sanitation seemed very clean. The rooms or living accommodations were kind of small, not something that we were expecting. There were lots of closet spaces but not too much living space. They have lots of activities. Every week they have daytrips to a lot of places, they take them to doctors and shopping and they play bingo. They can make the rooms bigger and lighter.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Auburn

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Auburn